Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: To All The Marijuana-Loving Individuals Here ...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow; most of you all smoke schwag.

Good oz. = $400 - 500. Worth every penny.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's just a reason why it sucks to live wherever u do

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yeah, it's alittle pricey, but I've been all around (I live in NYC) and $50 for 2-2.5 grams of kind bud is pretty standard...(we are talking real unadulterated, almost like smoking dust, kind bud) And I'll put the stuff that comes from NY right up against anything.

Hypotethetically of course.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:44 PM

you crazy kids and your "marajuana"
Old 04-20-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4/20 is stupid.

If you ate steak and lobster every night, you wouldn't get exited when somebody invited you out to Red Lobster to celebrate "Lobster Fest." (Of course, Red Lobster is the McDonald's of seafood, but you should get my point).

First of all, it not be that exciting to "celebrate" something you do all the time. Second of all, Red Lobster sucks. (If you are a dork smoking just because its 4/20, you will likely be given some dirt-weed, or some [censored]. Why waste anything good on a hoser that is only smoking to fit in?) Third of all, why go somewhere to eat where you cannot load up and smoke P.O.T.?

Also, 4/20 is Hitler's birthday, and Hitler was an assho1e. Any rational being would try to avoid celebrating anything on his birthday, otherwise that makes you an assho1e too. Yes, I was smoking P.O.T., but I was not celebrating 4/20, I was practicing my usualy routine.

Hey! I got out of bed today and tied my goddamn shoe! What day is it? Oh, 4/20? Let's celebrate tying shoes this day every year? We can get a bunch of dorks to post pictures of themselves tying their shoes and how bitchin' they are!

4/20 is dumb, you should smoke P.O.T., but you don't need to celebrate on Hitler's birthday.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread wouln't be complete without the rantings of Brown Thumb.

You make some valid points, but your argument against 420 is fundamentally flawed.

For example: Someone who considers themself a Christian practices the the teachings of Jesus in his/her daily life. Does that mean that that same person should not celebrate Christmas?

Therefore, I propose that on 420 everybody buys the finest bud they can find and distributes it to children...problem solved.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey! I got out of bed today and tied my goddamn shoe!

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's where you've been! Seriously, post more, your posts are great (not that amusing me is part of your agenda, but ask, receive and all that.)
Old 04-20-2005, 02:31 PM

Thats really good looking [censored] in the 50 bag pic. More than 1k by far a pound. Dont you remember in Half Baked? A pound of that government weed was 10k for Sir Smoke A Lot.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mmmmmmmmm....
50 bags x 1 lb/bg? x $1000/bag = $50K

[/ QUOTE ]

its a half lb a bag and thats like $1000 canadian if you got the right connections (dont know about the US)
Old 04-20-2005, 02:41 PM

well played
Old 04-20-2005, 02:43 PM

OK, I'm obviously an old fart telling everybody about the good old days, but when I was in college (late '70's), the going rate for pot (not very good, but it would get you high if you smoked enough) was $13 per ounce. You could get decent Columbian for $25-30 per oz. and really good stuff for about $50. I also remember paying $25/gram for hash oil (made, I believe by boiling good pot in grain alcohol and then boiling it down. It was pretty potent stuff: one or two hits would get you really high. I haven't smoked the stuff regularly for about 12 or 13 years, but I remember it getting up to about $100 an ounce before I quit.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay what's all this 420 business referring to anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

420 Is the police code for Marijuana smoking in progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

snopes.com says different.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4/20 is stupid.

If you ate steak and lobster every night, you wouldn't get exited when somebody invited you out to Red Lobster to celebrate "Lobster Fest." (Of course, Red Lobster is the McDonald's of seafood, but you should get my point).

First of all, it not be that exciting to "celebrate" something you do all the time. Second of all, Red Lobster sucks. (If you are a dork smoking just because its 4/20, you will likely be given some dirt-weed, or some [censored]. Why waste anything good on a hoser that is only smoking to fit in?) Third of all, why go somewhere to eat where you cannot load up and smoke P.O.T.?

Also, 4/20 is Hitler's birthday, and Hitler was an assho1e. Any rational being would try to avoid celebrating anything on his birthday, otherwise that makes you an assho1e too. Yes, I was smoking P.O.T., but I was not celebrating 4/20, I was practicing my usualy routine.

Hey! I got out of bed today and tied my goddamn shoe! What day is it? Oh, 4/20? Let's celebrate tying shoes this day every year? We can get a bunch of dorks to post pictures of themselves tying their shoes and how bitchin' they are!

4/20 is dumb, you should smoke P.O.T., but you don't need to celebrate on Hitler's birthday.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread wouln't be complete without the rantings of Brown Thumb.

You make some valid points, but your argument against 420 is fundamentally flawed.

For example: Someone who considers themself a Christian practices the the teachings of Jesus in his/her daily life. Does that mean that that same person should not celebrate Christmas?

Therefore, I propose that on 420 everybody buys the finest bud they can find and distributes it to children...problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect, your understanding of my argument against 4/20 is fundamentally flawed. Your analogy, to be correct, must have the Christian purport to celebrate Christmas every single day. When that is the case, or in other words, if you make every day Jesus' birthday, celebrating his birthday on December 25 has little impact.

I AM CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS EVERY SINGLE DAY with fat buds and endless hits. 4/20 has no real effect on the real P.O.T. smoker, but its popular for the pole stroker.

Your analogy is more like the guy who TALKS about smoking the green on a regular basis, yet reserves 4/20 for the one day he actually smokes it. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

In terms of supply and demand, the dealers know the punters will be buying stuff for 4/20. Who do you think gets all the crappy stuff? Not the one's celebrating X-mas everyday, that's for sure, and certainly not those who eat steak and lobster every day.

Live it, love it, smoke it.