Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Should I go to Korea?

i've never been, but a white friend of mine dates a s korean, he went to seoul, and loved it. i've heard good things about seoul in general. can't imagine the airbase is much fun though. just go. from my experiance with S. Koreans, they're a pretty friendly bunch. i'm studying with a couple skorean girls right now, and they;re both fine as a mofo. if you are the kind of person who likes to travel and see new things, it will be difficult to have a bad time.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:46 AM

theres probably tons of asian snapper there, go!!!
Old 11-12-2005, 11:47 AM

I'm not at all attracted to Koreans in general, but I think given the two options you should go visit the one you haven't been to. Doing something that you know is fun is always the easiest, but the more rewarding is going somewhere new. If you get there and find out it sucks, I still think it will be worth it.

-Michael
Old 11-12-2005, 11:48 AM

i think u should definately go...but then again im all about going and seeing as many things as i can in this world
Old 11-12-2005, 11:52 AM

I'd go if I were you. Seeing other places and expierencing other cultures is one of the more interesting things you can do in life.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:56 AM

Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely true from what I've heard
Old 11-12-2005, 12:25 PM

The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg - 1st time I'm gonna have to really disagree with you. Among Asians and Asian-Americans, I think the prevailing thought is that Korean women are the *best* looking overall of the different countries. (Heard many times over from men and women of different Asian backgrounds.)

This is because typically, a Korean girl has delicate features and is thin. There are other categories of Korean chicks (moonface or bow-legged) which is not that hot, but overall, I think I gotta defend my countrywomen here.

I've been to Seoul numerous times in the past 5 years (business / pleasure) and not only have I had a blast, but my American / white buddies always had a great time.

Nightlife is very NYC in feel, and as stated above, IMO I think the women are hot (and being a White American is definitely a + for them, from what I've seen).
Old 11-12-2005, 05:10 PM

All the Koreans I grew up with in Hawaii tended to be thicker boned in both body and face than the other Asians I grew up with.

Japanese have that bow-legged and pie-faced type too, but outside of that, they remind me a lot of Koreans but with more delicate facial features. Generally the Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai I've seen have had more delicate facial features. And all are skinny compared to Western girls.

Koreans often have seemed remarkable to me for looking like they have thicker bones in general than other Asians, and especially they quite often seem to have prominent cheekbones. Koreans are actually the last on my list of Asians with delicate features, except when you start getting into the more Polynesian type Asians like Samoans, Tongans, etc.

In my experience, the Asians that everybody says are the cutest are the Thai's, and I've been hearing that decades now.