Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2004, 11:32 AM

Default Party Bonus Question

My friend just got an email from party offering him a 50% deposit match up to $100, probably because he doesnt ever play there. It expires on October 7th and you must play raked hands 5 times the bonus amount. Ok that is simple.

My question is he wants to use my neteller account to fund his account because he doesnt have the cash right now and I have cash just sitting in my account waiting for another bonus. Would this cause a problem if I let him use my account?
Old 10-05-2004, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus Question

I know when I did this at Empire I got a call from them almost immediately. The short answer is that they prefer that you do not use someone else's neteller. I doubt however they refuse your money.

Just be prepared for a phone call.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:34 AM

There shouldn't be a problem. I deposit for my friends/dad all the time whenever a reload bonus comes around. During that one empire bonus code fiasco I think I lent out about 5-6k to friends.

Ponks
Old 10-05-2004, 11:38 AM

Yah, the first few times I deposited in friends accounts they called up my friends and asked to talk to me. They asked if I knew the person and if it was okay that my friend used my neteller account. However now that I've done this so many times they havent called the past 20 times or something.

Ponks
Old 10-05-2004, 11:41 AM

I've heard it can cause problems, but it hasn't for me. I have one Neteller account in my name that I use for an Empire account in my name and a Party account in my wife's name. I also occasionally use it to help fund my friend's and my brother's account. None of us have gotten any calls or freezes from either Neteller nor poker sites...?!?!?
Old 10-05-2004, 12:13 PM

I just didnt want either of our accounts to be frozen on party or my neteller account. So I guess the juice is running lol. Thanks for the help.