Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Caesar\'s Indiana

I will be heading down there tonight with a group of guys. I will probably be playing 3-6 or 5-10 depending on which has the shortest wait and maybe a baby NL game.

I will be wearing a black Boston hat and probably a bright orange sweatshirt. I am a younger guy. I will also be playing in the $100 tourney tomorrow at 12.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Caesar\'s Indiana

WC,

I'm heading up on Sunday in case you're doing the double this weekend. Please post a tournament report...I tried in vain to get registered on the phone, so my first shot at a Caesars NL tourney will likely be in March. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Caesar\'s Indiana

I am back in Indy now. I played 5 - 10 Friday night from 6 to about 9:30 and was up $116. I started feeling sick and went to my hotel room and stayed the rest of the night. I was hoping to play all night but it just wasnt happening.

I still felt really bad on Sunday before the tourney started but I made it until about 15 minutes before the break when I went all in with KK and got 2 callers 44 and of course AA [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I can try to do a trip report but I felt so bad that I might remember a whole lot. I still think there tourneys could use a little work. It is an all in/rebuy fest for the first hour of the tourney and the blinds double every 15 minutes. Not sure if I will play again or not.