Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: December - the 180 man SNG challenge

[ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more along the line of getting the money in with AKo as the favorite and getting sucked out on, or repushing over an LP pushes and getting called by an EP limper with AA.

But yours works too.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...Well if that's the case, nothing you can do about that. Just have faith that in the long run you come out a winner. This why I hate MTT's and have a hard time playing them. You get your money in the middle as a 5:1 favorite 4 times in the early stages and your hand holds up, but the 5th time you do it and get cracked, it's right before the final table and you lost 90% of your stack. MTT's are just so much about luck it drives me crazy. It's not about winning pots, it all matters about winning the important ones.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:45 AM

First day of doing this and I blow. Played 18 and cashed twice, no FT. I'm running pretty bad though. Anyone else trying?
Old 12-02-2005, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First day of doing this and I blow. Played 18 and cashed twice, no FT. I'm running pretty bad though. Anyone else trying?

[/ QUOTE ]

18 in a day? How many are you playing at once? Im going to have a go at these tonight (UK time), they look pretty good and having just registered on stars i can't believe the donk play i have seen, all ins preflop with K10, A8 etc [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]