Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Games to play

***GAMES***

1.Monopoly is available on www.games.com (Bad first link)

** as is Scrabble but thats too easy to cheat at**

2.I wouldn't mind Command & Conquer RA as a OOT tourney game...
Old 12-09-2005, 11:23 AM

Default Re: What caused this re-emergence of Risk?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Diebitter. We have quitted plundering British villages and raping British women (guess we are related [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) but we have kept the drinking part of the tradition [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayyy, an I be proud to have the blood of vikings and pirates in me veins! Arr!

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. My grandafther, who came to America, from Northern Ireland, used to love to tell people that he wasn't Irish but "part any goddamm boat that ever landed on the northern coast. The women in my family have always been whores." It still cracks me up. I tried to get it on his tombstone but for some reason my mother wouldn't have it.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:24 AM

The Ukraine is weak.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

me too. My grandafther, who came to America, from Northern Ireland, used to love to tell people that he wasn't Irish but "part any goddamm boat that ever landed on the northern coast. The women in my family have always been whores." It still cracks me up. I tried to get it on his tombstone but for some reason my mother wouldn't have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL! That's a great story! We need more of this and less of the 'here's something unpleasant I did once' type things.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Probably our common grandgrandgrand......father was celebrating the birth of your grandgrandgrand -1......father by drinking beer from your "official" grandgrandgrand........father's skull.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:45 AM

Risk was always a great game; glad to see it finally getting the play it deserves;-)
Old 12-09-2005, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Probably our common grandgrandgrand......father was celebrating the birth of your grandgrandgrand -1......father by drinking beer from your "official" grandgrandgrand........father's skull.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Birthday Leif!

AM, I mean [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 11:52 AM

Slow play, to answer your question, it's probably a case of someone introducing Warfish.net to the OOT masses and the OOT masses enjoying any form of competition between themselves.

Cody
Old 12-09-2005, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Slow play, to answer your question, it's probably a case of someone introducing Warfish.net to the OOT masses and the OOT masses enjoying any form of competition between themselves.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]
The warfish interface is really bad. There's gotta be something better out there.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]
The warfish interface is really bad. There's gotta be something better out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think so, I don't have a problem with it, I found it fairly user friendly the first time I played.

Cody