Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Please put all seatbacks and tray tables in their locked positions...

Cause we have AQs at a Laggy table

First off some notes: Table had been overall laggy, if there was a 3 bet there was a cap as a matter of principle it seemed. One player (in BB now)liked driving the action, and the whole table was playing his game, even after he would fold.
Reads:
UTG(poster) --: This was his first hand at this table. Though I had seen him before, usually taking a seat (with 5-6BB) posting as soon as posible and going broke or running the table for a few hands, then he'd be out.
Button --ecent player see's to many flops but at this table that may not have been bad cause implied odds were usually good, a bit passive.
SB --: He's your average donkey and at this table he's losing money fast just calling away with anything, LP/P, he does bet when he has a hand, but he only plays his hand so he's played 2 pair like it's gold on a 3 flush board, see's any pocket pair to showdown and starts firring on turn with any flopped hand 2 pair or better.
BB --: Likes being "King Of The Hill". His maxims are - any preflop thats 3bet should be capped, and allways hit the bet/raise button once on every flop regardless of what you have. Turn and river he plays allright but he makes pots so big PreF and Flop that he has the odds to chase his crazy junk.

Ok so here we go
Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. UTG posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG (poster) checks, 2 folds, Hero raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG 3-bets, Hero calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB caps, UTG calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Preflop: I think this is pretty standard, anyone think I might as well cap it myself.

Flop: (20 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 players)
SB checks, BB bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG caps, Hero calls, SB calls.

I think this seems pretty standard, there's the ISD, but I really love this board for my 2 pair.

Turn: (16.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 players)
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, SB raises, UTG calls all-in 1bb, Hero 3-bets, SB caps, Hero calls.

River: (24.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 players, 1 all-in)
SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.

Final Pot: 26.50 BB

Any thoughts
Old 11-16-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Please put all seatbacks and tray tables in their locked positions

Looks fine the whole way. I mean did the thought cross your mind of giving anybody credit for some kind of hand whatsover?

As far as pre-flop capping. It may help you out on the flop as you could have UTG check-raise and isolate.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Please put all seatbacks and tray tables in their locked positions...

i like it.

What are your concerns?

p.s. Good reads/post(Interms of info supplied).
Old 11-16-2005, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean did the thought cross your mind of giving anybody credit for some kind of hand whatsover?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know looking at it now I think you're right. I have just been getting beat relentlessly by these guys + variance, and for some reason in the heat of battle got MUBS to the SB turn raise, I was also incredibly tired as this table had melted my brain.
This hand is not as intersting as I thought carry on.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:58 PM

heh.... what did they have anyway?
Old 11-16-2005, 07:01 PM

SB had Q3o
UTG had JTo

For some reason the turn has been killing me and that brought out the Mubs. I'll see if I can't find something better to make up for this one sorry guys.