Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-25-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Prince of Persia 3: First impressions

-So I bought Devil May Cry 3, got bored of it in 30 min, then went back to the store to buy Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones.
-This game is awesome. For anyone who has played the first 2 for PS2, you will feel right at home in the control scheme. The gameplay is fluid, and the new stealth kills really speed up the action and are awesome to pull off.
For anyone who doesnt know, the hero has a dark side in this verion. The Dark Prince is awesome and destroys everyone. Using him makes you feel like a God. His combat prowess is unmatched. The downside is his life slowly whittles away, but when you gather more sand tanks, his life is replenished well enough that it shouldnt be a problem staying alive with him.
-This game is much harder than the first one, and after only 3-5 hours of gameplay, I have found myself restarting many times. However, the deaths are not cheap, when I die, I feel like it is my fault, and that I should have done better
-Simply put, if you enjoyed either of the other 2 remotely, pick this game up, it is fantastic.

Merry JesusMas all.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Prince of Persia 3: First impressions

I beat it in about a week. The story is very good. I thought the puzzles were trickier in the 2nd one. I think they keep improving on the overall gameplay of this series. Not many bosses to face. When you beat the game you can go through all the high res videos of the series. Overall it was a really well done game.