Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: More bad office habits

[ QUOTE ]
It's Friday, so the guy in the cube across the aisle is clipping his nails. Do it at home!

[/ QUOTE ]
thats gross. My friday routine consitst of not shaving and eating breakfast therby making my arrival to work late. Much better than your guy. FIre him if you above him thats gross....
Old 11-18-2005, 12:48 PM

Default no me gusta

[ QUOTE ]

And no she doesn't look good. She is thick, not fat but too thick you know what I mean and way too much makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

GIR: "Yeeeeeeee I'm gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! BLAAAAAAH!"

Keep us posted =)

ScottieK
Old 11-18-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: no me gusta

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And no she doesn't look good. She is thick, not fat but too thick you know what I mean and way too much makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

GIR: "Yeeeeeeee I'm gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! BLAAAAAAH!"

Keep us posted =)

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone ever found that girls that are really poor at makeup are either psycho, really wrong about their self-image (they think they're gorgeous and they really aren't), or both?
Old 11-18-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Friday, so the guy in the cube across the aisle is clipping his nails. Do it at home!

[/ QUOTE ]
this is so awful and I hope you guys never do this stuff at your offices. ewww.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: On a similar note

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have anyone in the office that can only relate to you on one topic? Every time you see them, it's the same thing. ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

There's one guy in our office, he does this. It's nothing but things like, "Do you think I should have made this call, I know I didn't have pot odds, but he'll bet and call a raise on the river, so the implied odds ..... or I was on the bubble in this SnG and I had QJs with only Txxx left in the big blind and ....."

Oh, no, that was me, nevermind.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is so awful and I hope you guys never do this stuff at your offices. ewww.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I never knew this was that offensive to some people. Thank you for enlightening me. What makes it so offensive? Is it the sight or the sound? Would it be equally offensive if you were walking by and just saw someone clipping his nails, but you couldn't hear it because his office door was closed? What if you can't see the offender but you can definitely hear it and identify the sound? Now I'm curious.

ScottieK
Old 11-18-2005, 01:14 PM

It's deffo got a touch of the chinese water torture about it... just waiting for the next...<CLICK!>

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Man, I never knew this was that offensive to some people. Thank you for enlightening me. What makes it so offensive? Is it the sight or the sound? Would it be equally offensive if you were walking by and just saw someone clipping his nails, but you couldn't hear it because his office door was closed? What if you can't see the offender but you can definitely hear it and identify the sound? Now I'm curious.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]
I was gonna say it's mostly the sound. But then I pictured myself walking by your office with the door closed and just seeing you doing this through the window and I'm pretty sure my first thought would be...what the hell?? eww.

so I guess it's not just the sound.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:18 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

You know, I read "clipping his nails" and I never even considered that we're talking about fingernails. I guess because I bite mine, which is probably considerably more disgusting.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:19 PM

I'd trade my hoverers for clippers any day. I hate em [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Err, maybe not toenail clippers though [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]