Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 07-18-2003, 09:01 AM

Default Foxwoods games during the Sat morning tourney

Anybody know what live games they have going during the tournament saturday mornings? I know mohegan uses about 16-20 tables for teh tourney including all the hold'em tables so all live games are pretty much on hold until noon. Is this the case at foxwoods also?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Foxwoods games during the Sat morning tourney

I was at Foxwoods a few weeks ago on a saturday. I was closed out of tournament (only 200 allowed). There were plenty of holdem games with varying limits. I have not been to Mohegan, but I believe Foxwoods is significanlty larger and the tourney only takes up a small amount of the room.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Foxwoods games during the Sat morning tourney

The tourney takes up less than half the room. There will be at least one table going for each limit (2/4, 4/8, 5/10 Kill @100, 20/40) You may have to wait for a 10/20 or the 40/80 to start up. At 10:00 AM when the tourney starts, the poker room isn't very full.

There will also be single table Act I & Act II satellites for the World Poker Finals $10,000 buy-in NLHE going on throughout the day, but those use up no more than 2 tables.