Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: What percentage of your total sessions are winning sessions?
>= 60% 3 10.34%
55-59% 4 13.79%
50-54% 12 41.38%
45-49% 8 27.59%
40-44% 1 3.45%
35-39% 1 3.45%
< 35% 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: WEAPONS.

[ QUOTE ]
maze

[/ QUOTE ]

I always try to carry a maze around with me. I get the fvckers trapped in it and let my monster dogs take care of them.

I sometimes carry maize as well and Cream...of corn them! Horrible joke but it's late.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:39 AM

I have a 12 gauge shotgun in my closet... and I plan to get a handgun when I turn 21 (The legal age).
Old 05-08-2005, 03:44 AM

Mace isn't foolproof, but if that or pepper spray are legal where you live, get that, because you don't want to get arrested for carrying an illegal weapon, or have to explain to the judge why you were doing it. They don't really care if it was a reasonable safety precaution considering your environment; they don't really care what happens to you at all. They live in the suburbs and probably grew up there, and that's all of fear and violence most of them will ever know or understand. Don't give the cops and judges an excuse to make an example out of you. God forbid they catch you with a knife or something, even if it's perfectly legal.

Another alternative to spray is some sort of metal tool you could feasibly carry around. No explanations needed to the cops there. You should have some back-up for spray, because spray doesn't always work.

Yet another alternative, and one of the best ones, is a small section of wooden dowel or the keychain-attached metal or wood versions you can get in some places. These are a variation of the Japanese yawara stick -- just a roughly hand-sized stick you center in your palm and use the edges of to pry at joints and dig at muscles and tendons, or just take a swing with at a rib cage, smack into a skull, or chop at an incoming foot. shin, or fist or forearm with. You get no range advantage over your fist and can't cover any more area with it, but you can hit very very hard without hurting your hand, and if you get especially lucky, block or absorb a blow from a weapon with it.

A tough leather drawstring pouch, with thick leather string to close it, can be used to hold an excessive amount of coinage and swung like a blackjack, and won't violate any weapons laws if you're caught with it. Its shape is flexible, making it easy to carry. And it actually serves a real-life function.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:47 AM

Glock 17 in my car at all times.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:52 AM

I wear a fairly substantial chain with a carabiner as a belt. Though no good against a pure surprise attack (though nothing not actually in your hands really is), it is very easy to get off and I would take it over a blade any day of the week.

Although I try to leave it at home when I fly, I've forgotten several times (since 9-11). I've never gotten a single question. If it's not on the list, it can't be dangerous, right?
Old 05-08-2005, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mace isn't foolproof, but if that or pepper spray are legal where you live, get that, because you don't want to get arrested for carrying an illegal weapon, or have to explain to the judge why you were doing it. They don't really care if it was a reasonable safety precaution considering your environment; they don't really care what happens to you at all. They live in the suburbs and probably grew up there, and that's all of fear and violence most of them will ever know or understand. Don't give the cops and judges an excuse to make an example out of you. God forbid they catch you with a knife or something, even if it's perfectly legal.

Another alternative to spray is some sort of metal tool you could feasibly carry around. No explanations needed to the cops there. You should have some back-up for spray, because spray doesn't always work.

Yet another alternative, and one of the best ones, is a small section of wooden dowel or the keychain-attached metal or wood versions you can get in some places. These are a variation of the Japanese yawara stick -- just a roughly hand-sized stick you center in your palm and use the edges of to pry at joints and dig at muscles and tendons, or just take a swing with at a rib cage, smack into a skull, or chop at an incoming foot. shin, or fist or forearm with. You get no range advantage over your fist and can't cover any more area with it, but you can hit very very hard without hurting your hand, and if you get especially lucky, block or absorb a blow from a weapon with it.

A tough leather drawstring pouch, with thick leather string to close it, can be used to hold an excessive amount of coinage and swung like a blackjack, and won't violate any weapons laws if you're caught with it. Its shape is flexible, making it easy to carry. And it actually serves a real-life function.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome
Old 05-08-2005, 03:59 AM

I've slapped people with my penis.

-Michael
Old 05-08-2005, 04:02 AM

Roll of quarters. Squeeze the roll when throwing a punch. It's gonna hurt your hand, but probably knock the dude out cold on the first punch.

Can of pepper spray.

I forget where, but you can find on the internet these little things that go on your keychain that are like mini-nightsticks. Great for jabbing off some dude.

Anything else (and even the roll of quarters) tends to be too lethal. Ages ago I carried a straight razor in my sock or boot but realized how retarded carrying something like that really is. Things tend to run out of control really quickly when someone goes for something like this while in a fight. It would be pretty shitty to spend 7 years behind bars for manslaughter because some douche hit on your girlfriend or wanted 40 bucks from your wallet.

-Diplomat
Old 05-08-2005, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty, exactly what I was thinking of. Small, easy to use, effective, and you never leave home without it (attached to your keys). And what's the guy gonna say? "He beat the [censored] out of me with his keyring"..?

-Diplomat
Old 05-08-2005, 04:13 AM

always try to carry a maze around with me. I get the fvckers trapped in it and let my monster dogs take care of them.

Waaaaahahahaa!!