Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 05-19-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Party Poker\'s Website

I know this isnt a question related to SNGs but I know many people here play at party so I thought I would ask here. Just recently whenever I log into my account on PP's webpage, the bottom of the screen says "We recommend you log out for the security of your account." This message is being displayed on a supposedly secure page. I also recently logged in using firefox instead of IE and I received a message having something to do with PPs security certificate. It said the certificate is either 1) not recognized 2) the certificate has expired or 3) some third party is posing as secure.partypoker.com. This just started occurring recently, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same exprerience and if so, do you know why this is suddenly happening.
Thanks a lot.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s Website

im not getting any o the same errors
Old 05-19-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Party Poker\'s Website

I have recieved the same message while using firefox when I log into party. I am not sure what it means but I just click allow this time or whatever that option is.