Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: An Army story

i stopped reading the replies about half way through b/c some were making me sick to my stomach, i really can't believe that some of you are actually in a roundabout way blaming [censored] for this wack job offing himself?

apparently, many of you haven't spent many years in locker rooms b/c 95% of the time is spent trying to embarrass one another. it becomes a game and if you can't take it that person then becomes the target for the rest of the year. moral of the story: don't be such a [censored]' pussy! and in this fuckjob's case--don't [censored] around with little kids! at least [censored] didn't show that tape heh? he just showed tape 3, the one of him beating off...seriously not that bad. this guy obviously has issues and was a cancer to society anyway, i am not sensitive towards people that kill themselves let alone people that [censored] around with minors.

sorry about the results [censored], i am sure it messed with your head at the time being that you were so young.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow

edited to add: wow

[/ QUOTE ]omg
Old 12-09-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why shoot a video of yourself jerking off on your roommates bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

where did it say that it was [censored]'s bed?

everybody jump to conclusions all together now.

[/ QUOTE ]

the tape wasn't of him beating off in my bed, it was of some normal bedroom sitting on the edge of large bed (queen or kin size) with a very fancy comforter, so I would guess maybe his parents bed.

He was watching my video from bed and we assumed because of what he was watching and his behavior when we came into the room ie rushing to the bathroom in matter of seconds thats what he was doing
Old 12-09-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i stopped reading the replies about half way through b/c some were making me sick to my stomach, i really can't believe that some of you are actually in a roundabout way blaming [censored] for this wack job offing himself?

apparently, many of you haven't spent many years in locker rooms b/c 95% of the time is spent trying to embarrass one another. it becomes a game and if you can't take it that person then becomes the target for the rest of the year. moral of the story: don't be such a [censored]' pussy! and in this fuckjob's case--don't [censored] around with little kids! at least [censored] didn't show that tape heh? he just showed tape 3, the one of him beating off...seriously not that bad. this guy obviously has issues and was a cancer to society anyway, i am not sensitive towards people that kill themselves let alone people that [censored] around with minors.

sorry about the results [censored], i am sure it messed with your head at the time being that you were so young.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was just one tape with 3 different scenes. Some people did infact see the entire thing
Old 12-09-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He had home video of a sexual assualt of a sleeping woman

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be a contrarian here, but this is not true. We know nothing of the circumstances of this portion of video.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, it very well could have been faked as it seemed strange to us as well that some woman would sleep completely naked on a couch with just a blanket over her, and that she wouldn't awake being fingered. I really have no idea, it did look geunine though.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:16 PM

i just have a hard time defending a child molester that commits suicide...i mean a real hard time.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True, it very well could have been faked as it seemed strange to us as well that some woman would sleep completely naked on a couch with just a blanket over her, and that she wouldn't awake being fingered. I really have no idea, it did look geunine though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm more concerned with the little girl footage than the naked fat lady. Regardless of what Dan may or may not be guilty of, he's a freakin' pedophile. That alone is enough for me to say good riddance.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:49 PM

Actualy I wrote murderer because I couldnt resist the chance to take a low blow. Locker room Smocker loom you want to try english boarding school.

What is actualy most disturbing is this sequence of events.

Omfg our roomie is a peodo what should we do??

Group thinks

I know lets put that video of him wanking on in the common room, snark snort chortle looooooooooool.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:06 PM

holy shite. wild stories, thanks to Jake and [censored] for sharing
Old 12-09-2005, 04:10 PM

Whoa. When were you in Korea? I very good friend of mine was stationed there from 9/2000 to 8/2001.