Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 03:14 AM

Default Re: I am sick of this

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blah blah blah, I get it, you and mebenhoe know each other, sweet. As for you edge, you have shown on numerous occasions to be a dipshit (as apparent by you saying Shannon Stewart is better than Barry Bonds) so your opinion is completely worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to seriously consider...

No, wait...screw it. Just do it. You think because you sat on your fat ass and made 16000 posts that you're something special around here? At least you can be sure your boy [censored] won't ban you for your hundreds of retarded posts. You need to lighten up bro, you take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]hey Edge, bottom line, 99% of your posts suck, especially all the Homer sports ones you post.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what is it that makes you special? Your white-boy rap suggestions or...well, I'm really missing anything that made you special in the first place.

Do us all a favor and leave again. Go on, do it. Nobody will miss you. Get off your goddamn high horse you sorry little bastard.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] it, i'll say it, this is stupid, tsc shouldn't be busting on people for no reason, but that doesnt mean you all need to pile on him either.

[/ QUOTE ] [censored] it, I can agree to this.

This non withstanding, I agree 100% with my initial post, excluding what happened tonight. I think most of you fags should be banned "at will".
Old 10-13-2005, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, what are [censored]'s nuts like? How do they taste? Are they salty? Does he wash them regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think MEBenhoe should have been banned? Those threads were worthless. If I were [censored] I would give a longtime poster less credit. He should know better. I don't have any problem with him but for the past 2 weeks people have been getting banned for much less (and OOT has been much better because of it)

[/ QUOTE ]

What I think about the MEBenhoe situation has nothing to do with the fact that as of yet, all TSC has done is swing back and forth from [censored]'s nuts and failed to produce a single argument against anyone who doesn't do the same besides "bitch" and "douche".
Old 10-13-2005, 03:16 AM

you have zero credibilty. Please go back to the sports forum and make more asanine statements.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What I think about the MEBenhoe situation has nothing to do with the fact that as of yet, all TSC has done is swing back and forth from [censored]'s nuts and failed to produce a single argument against anyone who doesn't do the same besides "bitch" and "douche".

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. Like I said, at least he can be sure he won't be banned over his retarded bitching. Hell, he won't even get "warned".
Old 10-13-2005, 03:18 AM

Hey Tron, the argument is as simple as Tron. You go against what the mods say, you get banned. Stop being so stupid.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you have zero credibilty. Please go back to the sports forum and make more asanine statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please produce one reason why anybody should give a [censored] about you.

Oh wait, you're a fake-ass bitch who thinks posting pictures of himself drinking malt liquor and sitting on his leather ass making thousands of worthless posts makes you something special.

Even though its a ridiculously overused catchphrase, in this case its true...

You should SERIOUSLY consider killing yourself.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:23 AM

Seriously, why do you care so much? Why does anyone care so much? This is OOT, there are supposed to be random stupid posts. This place kicked so much more ass before all this stupid banning bullshit.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This place kicked so much more ass before all this stupid banning bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ] you mean like a year ago when we didn't need stupid banning bullshit?
Old 10-13-2005, 03:26 AM

TSC, you are a douche. Please be quiet. (So is your boy [censored])