Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 10:15 PM

Default neteller or firepay

HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks
Old 09-01-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Re: neteller or firepay

not sure about other methods, but neteller does not charge to EFT back to your checking account when withdrawing. nor is there a few to push or pull $$ between neteller and the gaming sites.

there is a 8.9% fee if you use the 'insta-cash' option to fund your account.

ps. you'll find most of this good stuff on their FAQ page
Old 09-02-2005, 02:42 AM

Neteller screws me over with the exchange rate, but other than that it's cool.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:45 AM

AFAIK, Neteller costs way more to get money in, but neither cost anything to get money out. Also, if your first deposit from Neteller is from a poker site, their system hiccups a little and you need to get them on the phone at some point (at least that was the case when I signed up for neteller late last year.)
Old 09-02-2005, 09:21 AM

I use Firepay, but mostly that's because Neteller will not work with customers from Maryland, from what I've read in the Internet Gambling forum.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks

[/ QUOTE ]My netteller deposit was free.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:00 AM

*bump**

is firepay free to deposit to poker sites?
Old 10-12-2005, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fee actually depends on how patient you are. The instacash option carries a high percentage compared to other sites, but the EFT option is completely free if you don't mind waiting 5 days for your deposit to clear. Once your money is in neteller you can move it between gaming sites without any more fees. Can't speak for firepay as I've always used Neteller and not had any complaints.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:43 AM

I'm just now about to start using neteller and I had my base currency in £ GBP which means everytime I deposit from a site I'd get charged a conversion. Talked to neteller and they said to just open a new account with a different email address and then I can have $ USD so I can bypass the charge.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:34 AM

I had the same thing with euros. Back when I still thought $1000 was like a million. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I probably lost hundred(s) because they really screw you on the deposits and withdrawals.