Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Players, Party IS offerring rakeback directly

[ QUOTE ]
I'm purposely not copy-pasting the entire email. Every thread so far has at least five people stating the person is posting fake rumors. I get no joy out of creating false hope in a 2+2'er.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post it anyway. Please.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:56 PM

This was just a normal "bonus" they offered various players this month. Instead of giving everyone 15-30% bonuses they told people if you play X number of hands, we will give you X amount of dollars. This was also different for just about everyone. Some people had to play 15000 hands for $500 some had to play 200 for $25 (this is just an example). If you do a search for the begining of the month you will see a lot of posts about this. I don't think it's anything special and I remember a lot of people were pissed becasue they didnt get a normal bonus.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:59 PM

your taste in unattainable women is impeccable.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was no differences in limit. Which of course got me to thinking of how I could 10 table 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about the Party Points bonus (i.e. collect 3100 PP and get $185 or whatever) limit does matter as you get more points for the higher limits you play.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:53 PM

See the part of my post where I already pointed out the two were seperate. And the part where I said this was permanant. It's in the last paragraph.

Per the emails I received, the "rakeback program" is called the VIP Bonuses Program. It is completely separate from the October Party Points Promotion.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:18 PM

I think we are in similar position. Besides a pop-up, I also received a e-mail about this VIP bonus. So you are saying if I play enough to reach the points requied in the banner, I will get the VIP bonus on top of the October bonus promised in the pop-up?
Old 10-12-2005, 10:27 PM

for those who got a pop up or email...how many hands/month (and limits) do you play?
Old 10-12-2005, 10:46 PM

June was the last month I played at party. I played about 360 $1000, $400 and $200 SNGs and paid about $8,000 in tournament fee. I didnt play any cash game that month.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:34 AM

I play for a living and 4 table 6 max limit games. Hence, alot.

However, from the way its setup, it IS 6.6 cents/raked hand. It does not matter how many limits you play.

The only thing I can gather we have in common is we both stopped playing on Party around June, and we've both put in alot of hours.

From the sounds of the post entitled "Party Poker Bonuses" when they ask you to email them, this is what they'll offer you.

My email mentioned something about return for tournaments, but I did not ask the specifics since I don't play SnG's anymore, just the Supers. I assume its something but I don't know the details.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:35 AM

Momo- Just email them back any questions you have. They got back to me in a few hours. But yes, you can get both. Problem is I'll have a hard time meeting the requirement for the October Party Points since I need 45,000 hands.