Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2004, 10:18 AM

Default OLD POST

Thanks Lawrence. This is a pretty old challenge though. This isn't the $5,000 December Challenge I am doing currently. Somehow this got bumped up. This was from a September-October challenge. Thank you the same though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2004, 10:36 AM

Default Re: This is weird...

[ QUOTE ]
This is still a GREAT win rate for .25/.50 and .50/1.00 tables. Where did you play? Time of day? Surely this isn't typical for most people. I know it's not typical for me! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection, game selection and game selection should make this quite possible at the Party NL tables. Wait until a few of your fav live ones sit at the same party, throw a party. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2004, 11:07 AM

Default Re: This is weird...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is still a GREAT win rate for .25/.50 and .50/1.00 tables. Where did you play? Time of day? Surely this isn't typical for most people. I know it's not typical for me! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection, game selection and game selection should make this quite possible at the Party NL tables. Wait until a few of your fav live ones sit at the same party, throw a party. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh... so this is NL table. I know I rarely see those kind of profits on the limit tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Iz
Old 12-25-2004, 11:42 AM

Default Re: 30 Day Small Stakes Challenge- COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
what site are you playing at...your BB/100 numbers are very very high....just very interested in where you play making that much $ at .5/1

[/ QUOTE ]

In the original post he states that he cleared a pokerstars bonus, so i would assume PS was one of the sites that he played if in fact he played multiple sites.
Old 12-25-2004, 01:38 PM

wow congratulations. i may have to ask you to be my small stakes NL coach [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2004, 01:46 PM

1/2, is basically the same thing, and the bad players are just as bad, there are just less of them. I make around $40/hr. in 1/2 NL. You are definately crushing this game if your stats are in pokertracker's BB format (2x the BB for NL).

Nice job.