Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2005, 11:58 PM

Default NFL Money Line Week?

Looking at some games tomorrow and I think I am going to try some money line best with decent payouts. Usually dont mess with money lines, but see some good values tomorrow.

Saints +170 over Bucs. I love the saints here at home. I think the bucs are very overrated and that the saints are more then due for a big "home" win here. Im still not convinced about simms being a decent qb, and think he will not have a good game. Saints coming off a win, granted against the jets, but in the nfl a wins a win and they will bring some momentum into this one. Saints by 7

Bengals +140 over Pitt. I know I am being square with this pick here, but I honestly cannot see the Bengals losing here. Lets face it, the non bengal believers have to start believing. They are a very good team. They put up over 35 points against the colts, and gave them a run for their money. When Pitt played colts, they were terrible. The score did not reflect the game in any way. I think big ben still isnt 100% and that the improved bengals defense will handle them.
Benglals by 3

Rams +140 vs Redskins. Number one: redskins are terrible on turf and will show it in this game. Number 2: Rams have a new quarterback and are riding major momentum from last weeks come from behind win.

Eagles +170 over seattle. No real analysis over this game, just feel like eagles will win this one at home. Mcmahon is decent and the eagles defense will keep them in this game. Alexander wont do much.

Just a thought for tomrorow. Interested in hearing peoples thoughts on this