FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2004, 11:10 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: Guess Who\'s Back !!!!

I think we still deserve an explanation [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 02:51 PM

I think we still deserve an explanation

william, the explanation is of a personal nature that i won't be posting. if the lack of a good explanation is something that bothers you, for that i'm sorry.

i did not mean to hurt or mislead anyone, and ghost is someone i love dearly, so neither was it his intention to cause problems.

i DO wish he had not posted to start with, because i am not 100% free to post right now. however, he blew it enough that i thought it best to come back and say hello, and try to participate in some fashion, limited or not.

As jim pointed out, i'm not a little old granny, so enjoy the persona or ignore it. if i am going to do some limited posting, it will be as GrannyMae for now.

i know this was no explanation, but it is the best i can do.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As jim pointed out, i'm not a little old granny, so enjoy the persona or ignore it. if i am going to do some limited posting, it will be as GrannyMae for now

[/ QUOTE ]

Who gives a damn whether you are a little ol' lady or Ganghis Freaking Kahn??? Welcome the hell back and I think I just saw Mason heading for the "Adult Toy" section to see what's new [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 03:46 PM

thanks stage.

also, i want to add a couple of things, and i will go into them further with the people mentioned when i can type better.

mike h., hong brought me a book for my collection. i am temporarily in atlanta, but she knew it belonged near me. i have not handled it, but saw it a couple of weeks ago. i cherish it, and would like for oyu to please thank the author and tell him it means alot alot alot. tell him i will write a proper thank you soon.

lori, jek, cup, simon, i apologize for ghost, and thank you all for your reactions and questions in the PM's, because it got me typing. he knows i associate all the good in 2+2 with the many relationships i found here. your messages with him were meant to intice, not encite. i also appreciate your continued discretion. jek, poo is younger, PMc is older. i was on the phone with ghost playing that message game. P-Mc was born in 57 (thus his email addy). i don't know when poo was born, but i remember hearing he was not a child like you guys. please say hello to both for me.

simon diamond, i specifically orchestrated the kisses for sian, i did not mean to be creepy.

bbill, jasonHE, myrtle, rusty, k-dog, rollaJ, havana, snowturd etc. who have always been my friend and have welcomed me back, a big thanks.

DP, i'll lock up that 9 seat, you earned it, and are a wonderful person.

i'm sure i forgot to say some things, but give me time. i will send you all an email soon and privately answer any questions you have. i've restored pokergrannymae@aol.com

any of you, or anyone is welcome to email me, just have paitence with me.

finally, i LOVE you hong and jonathan. pushing me back to the zoo is the best therapy so far.

sorry if that sounded like an award show speech, but i can't yet have made these all different posts or emails.

thanks to everyone at 2+2 for welcoming me back. it is certain members here that assured this, so don't blame ME.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:51 PM

simon diamond, i specifically orchestrated the kisses for sian, i did not mean to be creepy.

Thanks for clearing that up, it was bothering me. Just to let you know, she is doing great and here is a big [kiss] back from her.

I hope you are well, it's great to have you back.

Simon
Old 03-02-2004, 04:34 PM

Good to see you back. My critters are at your disposal any time you wish.

Oh you may not know this. You may remember I was looking for my chicken everywhere. Actually one time you brought her back to me. Anyway my chicken was eaten by "He who's name I can't mention or I get banned".....but all other critters including the stud bull and the bison in heat as well as a flock of sheep....or any combination there within depending on your mood ofcourse.
Old 03-02-2004, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your messages with him were meant to intice, not encite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Granny, to be honest, my messages to Ghost were just to try and find out wtf was going on. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Welcome the fuk back. I still have perma grin from 1st hearing the news you were back.