Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Preflop bluff turns into money by the river

[ QUOTE ]
But that's the thing Zoot, there is no hand to discuss... Everytime someone says something, you answer with what basically amounts to 'My read told me to do it'. Since none of us are you, and therefore don't have your reads, there is no hand to discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yako... how often do you respond to a hand posting and completely discount the reads? Because someone has a read on a player in a hand, do you not bother to post because it has a read? I don't understand what your point is here.

I made a play based on reads and, admittedly faulty, calculations. Based on those reads, and the calculations I've given, do you agree and disagree with my preflop play? Please specify why you agree or disagree. Now we come to the flop... again, do you agree or disagree with what I did and why? Same with the turn and river. I don't see how this is hard to do.

If you look at many of the posts, like ErrantNights for example. He doesn't say much about the hand, just that I can't have the read I have. So, of course I respond about the read and not the hand. If people concentrate on the hand, we can discuss the hand. If you concentrate on everything else, well... the hand and decisions in that hand are lost.

This post and my reply are just more posts that have nothing to do with the hand postings.