Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2004, 04:01 PM

Default Pacific Poker Bonus

Pacific Poker - 25% bonus up to $100.00. I am having trouble getting details about the restrictions. i just cleared my party bonus and want to move to the next thing. Anything I should be concerned about with Pacific? NEver played there before. Does it work similar to Party?

Thanks for the help.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Pacific Poker Bonus

Cannot multitable and the software is pretty slow
Old 12-18-2004, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Pacific Poker Bonus

the only similarity to party is probably the high fish factor. pacific is probably the slowest playing site out there in terms of hands per hour, seems like none of the players have any idea how to use the autoplay buttons.

one possible plus to pacific is that the bonus is given to you to play with up front, as opposed to other places where you have to play X number of hands before getting paid. on top of that, in my experience pacific is pretty lax on meeting the wagering requirements before withdrawing any bonuses. In other words, you should try cashing out earlier than expected and it is very possible that you will get it approved without any further review. At worst they'll tell you that you still have to play more. But I've been able to sneak out funds + bouns early at least twice.

but I think there are other good bonuses out there worth doing before pacific. have you done the pokerstars reload yet for this week? and I also recommend the $100 signup bonus at bodog via the cardplayer link. same fish, faster play.