Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-30-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: lowest limit game at bellagio?

I actually think using some red chips would make the game faster, at least at the 3/6 level and above. I was playing 3/6 at Caesars the other day, and apparently nobody taught the players how to count chips. Thus, I think if people could've shot forward a red and white chip it'd have been a lot faster than putting out six or twelve $1 chips. When the dealer has to count the chips anyway, because the players can't do it the right way, having all $1 chips saves no time.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3/6 at the mirage at about 3am can be one of the funest experiences of a life time

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not agree more!!!! I played the Mirage 3/6 a few months back from 1 am til 4 am, and it was an absolute fish fest. We're talking fish, who make things worse by being beligerantly drunk! Fish need water to survive, not alcohol.

Needless to say, super drunk guy sits directly to my right with about $600 (rack of both red and blue). 45 minutes later the rack of red was gone, I kid you not. Fortunately, my AQ took about $50 from him when he thought his Q4 was good.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why is that? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] If I'm sitting at the table and a player goes through more than a rack, I think is great!

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sarcasm as the original post was wrong.

I played in the Aladdin 4/8 mixed game last week - except for the 5-20 spread tripple draw with no blinds and a dollar ante, and 1-5 spread stud/razz it was great.