Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 09-25-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Yet another tipping situation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't tip. I don't believe in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want him to do, take you out back and suck your dick?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd go over 12 percent for that.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Next time he deals, I think I'll toss him an orange after every pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome....i think we should have a movement to get everyone to do that to him. IMO that would be hilarious. Actually, I really want to put him in a bind by throwing him 2 oranges the first time i tip, and the next time throwing him only 1. i wonder how he'd react. i'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome....i think we should have a movement to get everyone to do that to him. IMO that would be hilarious. Actually, I really want to put him in a bind by throwing him 2 oranges the first time i tip, and the next time throwing him only 1. i wonder how he'd react. i'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do any of you remember his name?
Old 09-26-2005, 12:50 AM

I cant put a face on that dude. I will definitely be on the look out for that dude. can you chop that please? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2005, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it is Mike. looks like he's into bodybuilding and going to tanning booths.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it is Mike. looks like he's into bodybuilding and going to tanning booths.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he the one who wears those glasses at the table too? The ones that are kinda those totally useless semi-transparent sunglasses? I think I know who you're talking about too.

I have never tipped LESS than a dollar at any game there...this may change my plans.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is he the one who wears those glasses at the table too? The ones that are kinda those totally useless semi-transparent sunglasses? I think I know who you're talking about too.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo
Old 09-26-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

Having played with him my share of times (although I'm sure less than guys like you, Milo, Schneids, BK...basically anybody) I can say that I've never had a problem with him doing his job well. I think he really didn't mean for it to be insulting either, but he should definitely know what was wrong with what he did. Maybe if you see Annie there sometime you could ask her what's up with that?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can say that I've never had a problem with him doing his job well. I think he really didn't mean for it to be insulting either,

[/ QUOTE ]

i alwyas thought he was a competent dealer, but refusing a tip is abusrd. i will give him orange chips now out of spite. but i'm that way.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can say that I've never had a problem with him doing his job well. I think he really didn't mean for it to be insulting either,

[/ QUOTE ]

i alwyas thought he was a competent dealer, but refusing a tip is abusrd. i will give him orange chips now out of spite. but i'm that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a competent dealer, but strikes me as grumpy and humorless. I'm always a bit dissapointed when he deals to my table.