Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Couple hands 200NL -Bodog

1. Mp (200) raises a few limpers to 9$ and i reraise to 35 with kings. Folds to him and he pushes within 2 seconds. Can I fold?
2. Raise it up utg with 57 hearts to 8$ and get 5 callers. Flop is A8h9h. I check hoping I can hit my hand cheap. Checked around and the turn is an offsuit 6. I bet a lil less than the pot and my loose aggressive callers all fold.
Lead for 20, check again?? I didn't want the board to fill or a 5 or 7 on the river.
3.I limp with J2 suited (first mistake) and seven to the flop. Board comes 10xsxs and BB leads out for 2$, four callers to me and I call?? Turn brings the flush, bb bets 2$ and four callers to me and I raise to 30$??,bb calls and utg minraises. Can I fold for 28$
Old 12-24-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Couple hands 200NL -Bodog

1. very read dependent, you would need to have played with villain for quite sometime and know that he would not push without AA here for this fold to be correct.

2. I would bet this flop and try and build a larger pot if you hit. As played I think it was fine.

3. I don't think you can fold a J hi flush to a miniraise. I would push here and expect to lose about 1/2 of the time but have the villain drawing dead/slim the other half. Since I dont know your stack size, I assume that you are at 100 bb, in which I would certainly lose my whole stack to a larger flush. I would have to think about it if it were deeper.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:24 PM

1. Just seems like everytime I get that aces feeling I'm right or when I have aces I know the guy has me tied or has kings. Painful
2. Didn't want to bet flop, get called oop and then have to probably fold turn unimproved.
3. Minraise 7 handed with 3 to the flush on board and you always get stacked for 100bb with 4th nuts. Is that standard??
Old 12-25-2005, 12:31 AM

1. who is the villian?
there is almost noone on that site im folding those kings for if anyone

3. wtf ru playing jack 2 sooooooooooooted for? and since you did to the felt
Old 12-25-2005, 10:50 AM

1. full ring or 6 max? 6 max theres knowone i would fold to. full if the guys nitty i may lay it down, doubt it though.

2.i bet/3 bet all in on the flop. if just called its opponent and card dependant on the turn. as played leading the turn is fine.

3. fold pf and no.

paul