Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 12-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Tk79 Tk79 is offline
Member

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

Since this is the same letter that a bunch of people got I think its clear that they dont care about what you had to write. You could have typed "where is my VIP bonus?" and you would have gotten the same response. God bless the "Personalized Customer Service" that the VIP program was assured to provide.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:02 AM
player1 player1 is offline
Junior Member

hi jim,

thanks for taking the time to put together a convincing email. too bad all they did was send you a form letter. i'm sure you expected as much, but it was worth a try. apparently, either these messages are not getting to the people with influence or worse, they don't give a ... hoot.

regards,
jc
Old 12-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Tk79 Tk79 is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
They dont know, dont show, or just dont care whats goin on in the hood.

Old 12-16-2005, 10:44 AM
DarkKnight DarkKnight is offline
Senior Member

After closing my account I sent off an email detailing the various lies that had been told to us and what we as VIPs are looking for.

Below is the exchange that followed. My rep's last email is exceptionally telling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: vip@partypoker.com
Cc: info@partypoker.com
Subject: RE: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP club

Serkan,

I have closed my account but I'd like to continue this discussion.

While I did get paid some additional money the following was not true

"and I can assure you that you will be credited the amount that was discussed"

I was still shorted another $100 dollars. This really reflect poorly on the VIP program and on your company. My friends and I are noticing a disturbing pattern of deceit on party's part.

Also, either the VIPs were offered a pitiful deposit bonus or there still is no December offer. Either way this is no way to run a railroad. I enjoyed playing at party and I enjoyed your fish but it's very difficult to do business with a company that treats its best customers this way.

Party's actions over the past month almost leads me to conclude that you are trying to run its VIPs to other sites. I've played at party for several years (perhaps 3?) and its sad to see what its come to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Paul,

Thank you for contacting me,

I do apologize that your November offer was short of $66 which I would have added with out question. It was not my decision to make at the time when you was $166 short and it was escalated to management.

Secondly we have 3 bonuses running in December which you could have taken advantage of, had you not closed your account. Santas promotion, Touch down promotion and the reload bonus. $300 + $300 + $100 respectively. On top of that there is a Christmas bonus which will be released on the 20th of December for our VIP players, where we are giving away a very good number of cruise packages.

I do admit we have had many teething problems with in the process and I know you are clearly upset within that time period. I just wished you spoke to me with your concerns as I would have made you my priority as you were my responsibility.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is vip@partypoker.com

Kind regards,
Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: vip@partypoker.com

Serkan,

Thought you'd be interested in the responses from one of the many boads I frequent about how well your VIP program is going over....

"I am now playing at another site for the first time in more than a year because of this BS that Party is pulling"

"nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship.
[censored] YOU PARTY POKER"

"OMG.. I guess i will receive the same answer if i email them.. In November i got more than 45000 points and paid more than 11000$ in rake and they are making fun of us. I am waiting for pokerstars to announce their VIP program."

These are all people like me who play 20K+ hands per month.

Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxx

I am not interested in these phantom "boads" of people you refer to! I can read forums just as well as any other person. I know as long as I am on this team we will reach far higher than any other second rated poker site. I swore to you that I will do what ever I could and I have kept that promise. The fact that we shared the same birthday is the only reason your account stood out to me. It seems that you are reluctant to leave us. I don't know why you are living in the past. Now is what is important!

Your decision to leave is your own and now you have closed your account there is nothing further I can do for you. If you can find a service better than mine let me know, now theres a challenge for you if you wish to choose!

Kind regards,
Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care
Old 12-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Sniper Sniper is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
Your decision to leave is your own and now you have closed your account there is nothing further I can do for you. If you can find a service better than mine let me know, now theres a challenge for you if you wish to choose!

[/ QUOTE ]

ENJOY!!
Old 12-16-2005, 12:22 PM
jba jba is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]

nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship.
[censored] YOU PARTY POKER"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm famous!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx

I am not interested in these <font color="red"> phantom "boads" </font> of people you refer to! I can read forums just as well as any other person. I know as long as I am on this team we will reach far higher than any other second rated poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it! It would have still been funny spelled correctly.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Guest

Jeeez.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Guest

Another update. I forwarded the form letter response to their Promotions Manager. I only added one line to the top: "You've gotta be kidding me...." I got this response later in the day.

Old 12-16-2005, 04:54 PM
jba jba is offline
Senior Member

man, what really really pisses me off is that I want to be on that damn boat in march so they just might suck me in and I absolutely hate myself for that [!@#$%]