Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-27-2005, 02:50 AM

Default Re: what about changing seats?

[ QUOTE ]
The feedback link on the bottom of the Beta page, sends the message to VIP@Partypoker.com

Mike mentioned in his post in this thread, that you could also send feedback directly to him at mikeo@partygaming.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not bother taking the time to tell Party Poker about anything. In past communications they have refused to answer, refuse to listen, and insulted my intelligence by telling me to clear my cache and never give out my password. As far as I'm concerned, they can read what the beta testers are saying here if they want some excellent feedback.

Besides, I seriously doubt they will do anthing significant save to fix minor glitches and bugs with the beta software they have already initiated.

To see what people will do in the futre looking to the past is always the best way to start.

I genuinely hope I'm proven wrong.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

When I am sitting at a table that I have been at for a while, the software seems to think that I am still on the waiting list.

The blue text will show up at the bottom (something to the effect of) 'There are X amount of players on the list, you are in position 1'

Not on all tables, just a few, and not all the time.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:28 AM

The thing worked fine for hours and then crapped out and just dissapeared (all 4 tables and the lobby) about 6 times in 10 minutes. I gave up at that point. Same issue others have noted with the waiting list text sticking around, also.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:54 AM

I have played 3/4 tables for several hours without any problems. I really like this. I don't usually play more than 4 at a time, so while the old format wasn't really a problem, this definitely makes it a little nicer.

My only suggestion, and this is minor and kind of unrelated (and has probably been discussed), is to have the "wait for BB" checkbox available as soon as you sit down. So you don't have to wait for it to be your turn to select the option.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And...this is clutch....make the tables "snap to" corners of the screen like Paradise Poker does.

[/ QUOTE ]

werd

[/ QUOTE ]

Download AllSnap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks so much....this is a lifesaver for obsessive compulsives such as myself.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:24 AM

does the new beta also keep the really spiffy pop up ad that can't be closed and advertizes in the middle of my screen for a minute or longer to anyone who comes behind me that I was just gambling online? I really enjoy that! and I like the pop up internet explorer browser when I quit too! having unwanted windows getting in the way on my screen is pretty funny! ha ha.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does the new beta also keep the really spiffy pop up ad that can't be closed and advertizes in the middle of my screen for a minute or longer to anyone who comes behind me that I was just gambling online? I really enjoy that! and I like the pop up internet explorer browser when I quit too! having unwanted windows getting in the way on my screen is pretty funny! ha ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

click somewhere that is not the ad. it will go away immediately.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What monitor is this on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dell laptop with the 17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife™
Old 11-27-2005, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not mine. bodog's does that. but party's, I click on it, next to it, around it, on something else, and I (and anyone behind me) still get to enjoy their lovely ad for a minute or longer.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not mine. bodog's does that. but party's, I click on it, next to it, around it, on something else, and I (and anyone behind me) still get to enjoy their lovely ad for a minute or longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just did 2 tests.

first one i clicked my desktop and it went away instantly. second i let the pop-up stay and it went away in 12 seconds.

you must have a corrupted file.