Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-23-2005, 08:00 PM

Default UltimateBet Thanksgiving Reload

Just got this email:

[ QUOTE ]
This Thanksgiving, we’d like to say ‘thank you’ for choosing UltimateBet.

So right now, when you make a redeposit of $25 or more, we'll give you 25% of your deposit - up to $200 - in Bonus Dollars!

To take advantage of our 25% Reload Bonus, simply make a redeposit of $25 or more anytime between 5 PM EST on Wednesday, November 23rd and Noon EST on Monday, November 28th. Earning free money couldn’t be easier!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's up on their website here - $200 max.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet Thanksgiving Reload

Just tried this....isn't valid yet although its 19.50EST Wednesday.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:56 PM

It didn't work for me either just after 7:00 pm EST tonight. I happened to make a withdrawal from UB earlier today so I didn't know if they have changed their policy on withdrawals and redeposits.

I've emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

Dave
Old 11-23-2005, 08:57 PM

Yeah i made a withdrawal today aswell, that might be it.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:04 PM

Dang it!!!! Yeah, that's what they are saying. But I'm arguing with them.

Their reply to my query:

[ QUOTE ]
> From: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
> Date: 2005/11/23 Wed PM 08:48:05 EST
> To: XXXXX
> Subject: RE:Thanksgiving Reload Deposit [#2222123]
>
>
> Dear David,
>
> We are extremely sorry but we do have a policy against this. You made the withdrawal request after the offer was sent, therefore the system will not credit the bonus into your account.
> If you need any further assistance or have any question please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly review your inquiries.
>
> Sincerely,
> Dennis
> Customer Service Department

[/ QUOTE ]

And my response back to them to try to get the bonus credited (no response yet):

[ QUOTE ]
I made my withdrawal this afternoon at 4:36PM EST.

I recieved the email about the reload offer at 6:18PM EST this evening -- almost 2 hours later. And the email was announcing a reload offer that had already started at 5:00PM EST.

I would really appreciate being credited with the $200 reload bonus as I was unaware at the time that I made the withdrawal that a reload bonus was coming.

As an example of a usefull notice, please consider how Absolute Poker does it. They email notices of their reloads the morning of the day before the reload so even though they have a policy of not allowing a withdrawal in the 12 hours prior to the start of the reload period (if you want to take advantage of the reload). As such, you receive notice of the upcoming reload bonus BEFORE the lockout window starts.

Could you please point me to a page on your web site where the policy of not being able to make a withdrawawl in some defined period prior to a reload bonus is covered?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave
Old 11-23-2005, 10:09 PM

The fine print:

[ QUOTE ]
Bonuses will be given one per person on first deposits made. Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are catching on. I used to play the bonuses before they screwed us over and made it tougher to earn points. Since then, I simply make deposits and then cash out with a goal of building my bonus dollars in hopes they ever go back to the way they were. I guess they are cracking down on that now too. It might finally be time to remove UB from my computer...
Old 11-23-2005, 10:21 PM

I have several problems with that.

First, that text is from the First Time Deposit Bonus page and it does not appear on the Reload Bonus page.

Second, its an impossible situation. The bonus dollars don't go into your cash account so you can't withdraw them right away "without significant amount of play". You need a "significant amount of play" in order to earn them and move them from your bonus account to your cash account.

And third, it still doesn't address the issue they are telling me is the key point here which is that I withdrew from my account BEFORE the reload was even announced.

Dave
Old 11-23-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, that text is from the First Time Deposit Bonus page and it does not appear on the Reload Bonus page.

[/ QUOTE ]

It most certainly does appear on the bonus page.

[ QUOTE ]
Second, its an impossible situation. The bonus dollars don't go into your cash account so you can't withdraw them right away "without significant amount of play". You need a "significant amount of play" in order to earn them and move them from your bonus account to your cash account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you don't understand. I am not trying to cash out bonus dollars. I make a deposit to build up the total bonus dollars in my account and then cash out the amount of my original deposit. I build my bonus dollars in hoes they revert back to the old way points were calculated. I have no intentions of playing there under current conditions.

[ QUOTE ]
And third, it still doesn't address the issue they are telling me is the key point here which is that I withdrew from my account BEFORE the reload was even announced.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post had nothing to do with your problem. I responded to your original post with the intent of passing on some details that appear in the fine print to those people who try to do what I normally do. I wont even bother with this one.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:59 PM

I just made a deposit. I got no bonus. I have made no withdrawal ever from them (new account). Emailed support, no response yet.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:18 PM

Has anyone done this UB reload successfully?

If yes, did you already have money in your account?