Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 10:59 PM

Default Re: OCTOBER PARTY REOLAD BONUS

1)What everyone else here said already

2) I got 12 party account specific bonus reloads, guess your not sleepin with the right Punjab

3) Your an Ass

4) Can the mods make a MrMcvicker, Wacko Jacko Fourum to put this crap in?

Oh forgot

5) ENJOY!
Old 10-16-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will there be any party reload that are univerisal this month and mot account specific?? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Party seems to be shuting me out on account specific reloads I h aven't got one on my accounts in a while [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I am wondering if party has totally done away with univerisal reloads bonuses every moth because of the downfall of online poker in recent monts [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's Press Release stated that there will be a universal reload, standard 20% up to $100, 7x playthrough, this coming thursday, October 20th. Just make sure you use the bonus code "ssanasirekcivcmrm" Make sure you put it in exactly like that, its a long code and if you mispell it you won't get the bonus.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
will there be any party reload that are univerisal this month and mot account specific?? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Party seems to be shuting me out on account specific reloads I h aven't got one on my accounts in a while [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I am wondering if party has totally done away with univerisal reloads bonuses every moth because of the downfall of online poker in recent monts [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's Press Release stated that there will be a universal reload, standard 20% up to $100, 7x playthrough, this coming thursday, October 20th. Just make sure you use the bonus code "ssanasirekcivcmrm" Make sure you put it in exactly like that, its a long code and if you mispell it you won't get the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ] you are hilariously pathetic
Old 10-17-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

4) Can the mods make a MrMcvicker, Wacko Jacko Fourum to put this crap in?

[/ QUOTE ]

They did, it is called Internet Bonuses [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, just look down a couple threads for the "Party500" bonus!

Deposit $100 get $500 bonus. 1x playthrough. Party is trying to get all it's players back. 500 hands for $500 is amazing. How did you miss this???

[/ QUOTE ]

funny pm i got about this

"Hello, you mentioned looking for a thread that talks about the Party 500 bonus. I don't see that thread anymore and wanted to know where I could go to find information about this bonus (and is it for all accounts?)

Thanks in advance! "

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] FYI this whole thread and anything to do with MrMcVicker is a JOPKE