Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Re: evelyn ng\'s fame is a joke. . . discuss

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does she play cash games or just tourneys. . . if just tournies. . . .

web page

[/ QUOTE ]

and how many WSOP events have YOU cashed in?

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that have to do with this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

she's famous becuase she's a fairly successful, female, attractive poker player. So it has everything to do with this thread. Hating on her because she's more famous than, say, Miami John Cernutto - an obviously better poker player - is silly.

She's famous cause she's kinda hot and she plays poker. End of story.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh... just did some google searches.

Couldn't find a win bragging page for her.

Also, it looks like that website does a pretty good job.

You guys are right, she obviously sucks. I hope you guys understand where I was coming from. I'm a very thorough person, I have to think like that when I'm at work. Taking anything for granted will get you in serious trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the hendon mob database is the best one on the internet. she plays the stars $100 game regularly, so she has to make some money in the ring games.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh... just did some google searches.

Couldn't find a win bragging page for her.

Also, it looks like that website does a pretty good job.

You guys are right, she obviously sucks. I hope you guys understand where I was coming from. I'm a very thorough person, I have to think like that when I'm at work. Taking anything for granted will get you in serious trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the hendon mob database is the best one on the internet. she plays the stars $100 game regularly, so she has to make some money in the ring games.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is, just like much of the rest of this thread, some very faulty logic.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taking anything for granted will get you in serious trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you had a bunch of guys who are quite likely intimately familar with the details of the high-limit poker and tournament scene telling you that here's someone who is losing a lot of money at poker, yet you refuse to acknowledge anything they say? Come on wacki, I expect more from you.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:23 AM

He has a thing for her, his other head is thinking.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you had a bunch of guys who are quite likely intimately familar with the details of the high-limit poker and tournament scene telling you that here's someone who is losing a lot of money at poker, yet you refuse to acknowledge anything they say? Come on wacki, I expect more from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I was an idiot. Even though I'm not familiar with the OP's posts, I should of done a search of his previous posts before making the peachy comment. I should also keep my mouth shut on this [censored] because outside of limit ring play I have no [censored] clue as to what I'm talking about. I meant no offense glen, I apologize. I'm on the rag.

As for it being obvious that Evelyn Ng sucks... well I was stuck in "paper publishing" mode because I made this post at work where you have to cover all of your angles. I should of bitch slapped myslef out of that mode and picked up on the blatantly obvious lack of wins. The wins that are there are probably not significant enough to cover your win/loss variance in NL tourney play. That should of also been obvious.

And yes, I want to bang the living crap out of Evelyn Ng.

-drunk wacki
Old 08-12-2005, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I was an idiot. Even though I'm not familiar with the OP's posts, I should of done a search of his previous posts before making the peachy comment. I should also keep my mouth shut on this [censored] because outside of limit ring play I have no [censored] clue as to what I'm talking about. I meant no offense glen, I apologize. I'm on the rag.

As for it being obvious that Evelyn Ng sucks... well I was stuck in "paper publishing" mode because I made this post at work where you have to cover all of your angles. I should of bitch slapped myslef out of that mode and picked up on the blatantly obvious lack of wins. The wins that are there are probably not significant enough to cover your win/loss variance in NL tourney play. That should of also been obvious.

-drunk wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, sticking up for a chick you wanna bang is VERY honorable. Make it happen, man!
Old 08-12-2005, 09:01 AM

i'd probably bang her, just so i can spooge on her gigantic forehead
Old 08-12-2005, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-drunk wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep writing "I should of..." What the hell is "should of..." It's "should have..." or "should've..."
You Moron!
Old 08-12-2005, 11:39 AM

Wow! Tough morning?