Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Party Probed my Bott, 2X Ouch, You\'ll never believe this

Hey All,
I must be the first or at least I hadn't heard of it before. I was 4 tabling Party while on tonight just trying to clear the bonus and, Bammm, out of no where comes one of those verification windows with the strange curvy letters asking me to enter them to continue.

I did it the first time but I was so surprised that I musta have done it wrong because I got another one immediately after.

Can you imagine this, right in the middle of your four table game and with no e-mail or reason from them like:

"thanks for obliging our security team to-night as you were playing so consistently that we thought that you were a Robot"
or
"One of those Whoooo Haaaa's out there said Hi to you and when you didn't say hi back he reported you as an Alien Bot"

"Ohhh yeah and just for letting us break into your game and keep it honest, hears an extra $25 on us"

Yeah right

But seriously folks this is a true story, wish I would have had the foresite to quick do a print screen but was worried about timing out.

They should at least give you some warning, I was totally flipping out... Thought the FBI was there looking over my shoulder [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co