Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 01:12 PM

Default what do you do?

How do you become a rakeback affiliate?
i mean for those sites that allow rakeback...
do you just contact them and ask to be a rakeback affilliate?
Old 12-16-2005, 01:50 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: what do you do?

i started by getting rakeback from inthacup as a player. then he showed me how to do it, and he was a great mentor. once i had a few hundred players, keeping track over excel was impossible. we developed an extensive databasing/tracking site to facilitate my program.

you can contact each site, or go to their homepages, they all have affilaite links. read through them to understand how their affiliate program works. they all differ in little ways, but ways that are vital to be understood in order to offer rakeback.

an alternative is a site like affiliateEV.com, which is run by myself and the other mods in here. it enables you to bypass the year it took me to get my sites up and running. we take the part of starting accounts with all the sites out of the picture. we already have high percentages from each site, and offer them to you, when it could take a while for you to get them. we provide you one convenient location to view all your players activity across all the sites that we/you offer. we provide instructions and take a lot of the learning grunt work that took us years to understand out of your way.

you may want to read the pokersites programs, compare them with AEV.com, take a look at some of the rakeback sites and see what they do to keep their businesses going then make an informed decision from there.

hope that helps you get started

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
morg
Old 12-16-2005, 02:30 PM

Default Re: what do you do?

many thanks
inthecup was also my affiliate pre split and he was definitely a good a example of how to be an affiliate