Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Party is trying to reneg on my VIP bonus...

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but this is really starting to annoy me that they can't get their [censored] straight. I had a fairly small offer for November as I don't play THAT much. It was $100 for 5500 raked hands. I was also told that I will get paid a prorated amount if I complete at least 4000 raked hands. After November ended, I emailed them inquiring now many raked hands I completed for the month and they said something to the extent of "you completed 4071 raked hands and thus you will not receive a bonus for November as the agreement was to complete 5500 raked hands." The funny this is that I have the email which they sent to me saying that I get paid for playing a minimum of 4000 raked hands but they still seem to be denying it. I finally set them a copy of that email and now I've been waiting for a while for a responce. Anyone else have something similar?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Party is trying to reneg on my VIP bonus...

I got the opposite, Im gonna recieve the full bonus despite not clearing it all.
Cheers
Noah
Old 12-02-2005, 08:48 PM

if you will forward the email you got, I know someone in that department and can get it resolved quickly. My email is - pokersignup@aol.com
Old 12-03-2005, 04:51 PM

i havent even heard the status of my vip offer. i FINALLY received a November offer with the assurance if i did not meet the amount of raked hands i would receive a pro-rated amount. i havent hear anything from my vip rep. i also have not received my Thanksgiving points promotion money. party is such a joke. on a related note, i opened an account on another site with rakeback and better customer service. i am getting tired of the chaos that is party poker. the games are not that much better.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i havent even heard the status of my vip offer. i FINALLY received a November offer with the assurance if i did not meet the amount of raked hands i would receive a pro-rated amount. i havent hear anything from my vip rep. i also have not received my Thanksgiving points promotion money. party is such a joke. on a related note, i opened an account on another site with rakeback and better customer service. i am getting tired of the chaos that is party poker. the games are not that much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which site, I'm just curious?

And by the way, if anyone is interested, after about 5 emails back and forth with them, they finally said something like "we'll give you a prorated amount as a gesture of good will but in the future you must meet the target." That's [censored] BS IMO. They said they'll pay me as long as I meet the minimum, and now that I did, they're saying that they're only gonna pay be just to be nice and they weren't gonna do this if I hadn't kept emailing them? It really wouldn't surprise me all that much if they actually wind up not paying me.