Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2004, 10:46 PM

Default NE1 have 50+ in a Neteller account and money in a Pacific account???

I can't get my bank info to work and my credit card company won't accept online gambling purchases so I need some1 to give me $50 through Neteller. I will give u $75 on Pacific (won through free rolls) by just going to a one on one table with u and losing to u until u have $75 since they dont allow account transfers like party does. The reason I want to do this is because some1 is offering $55 bux to sign up through his affiliate account, for the $50 from Pacific's relay race and for the signup bonus. I'd prefer some1 that is well know on the forums. If ne1 wants to do this post here and i'll PM u my IM name. I'd like to get this done by 11 central tonight (that's when the relay race starts). Also to avoid scammage, i'll lose 10 to u, u can send me 10, i'll lose 10, u send me to, etc until it's 50/75.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:54 PM

Default Re: NE1 have 50+ in a Neteller account and money in a Pacific account???

hahaha, I needed a good laugh heading into the Monday morning grind. This is the first time I've seen someone try to recruit 2+2 members for a chip dumping scheme.
Old 08-08-2004, 11:38 PM

Default Re: NE1 have 50+ in a Neteller account and money in a Pacific account???

No1??? I'll also give $10.50 on party if u also have a party account.
Old 08-08-2004, 11:47 PM

This is completely against every site's terms and if they found out they would close your account and take all your money. You think anyone will risk that for a $25 profit?