Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Who will die on tomorrows episode of lost?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hurley is too important to the show. And didn't they already say it was that hot chick that doesn't do anything? That would make the most sense as her movie just came out and she is probably working on other projects. Man, would I like to bang her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on people, this includes Sawyer. They are both crucial to the shows success. The hot chick that does nothing makes the most sense considering her career right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
It makes no sense to lose hotness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if they can't afford her. They just got what's her name in (the mainstream acress from the back of the plane) and Shannon is starring in movies now. Her price is probably a lot higher right now. I wouldn't be suprised if she tried to get out so they are killing her character off.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:34 AM

i hope they kill that iron yuppie. thinks he's so big.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:01 PM

You guys think that because Shannon is "doing movies now," her price is way up? How about Michelle Rodriguez? She has a number of good movies, not saying she is an A-list celebrity but has certainly enjoyed more success than Maggie Grace (Shannon)...Grace did 1 movie that flew under the radar and now she is too good for Lost? doubtful.

i hope the old black lady's hubby dies before she sees him, or maybe they will do the cliche run to each other and BAAAAAM, Charlie gets trigger happy again. Or one of the others will chuck a spear from the woods and SPLAT! the show will not kill anyone key to the show, that would be stupid. lost will probably lose an extra they introduce on the next show
Old 11-08-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hurley is too important to the show. And didn't they already say it was that hot chick that doesn't do anything? That would make the most sense as her movie just came out and she is probably working on other projects. Man, would I like to bang her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on people, this includes Sawyer. They are both crucial to the shows success. The hot chick that does nothing makes the most sense considering her career right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
It makes no sense to lose hotness.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but they still have this:
Old 11-08-2005, 03:31 PM

i would love to see john locke get killed
Old 11-08-2005, 03:34 PM

I stopped TiVo-ing this show two weeks ago. I just don't care.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I periodically catch it but am constantly disappointed that nothing ever happens. I usually tivo and delete when I need the space
Old 11-08-2005, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could do the same, season 2 has been crap, but I'm way too compulsive to stop watching something that was so awesome last season.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys think that because Shannon is "doing movies now," her price is way up? How about Michelle Rodriguez? She has a number of good movies, not saying she is an A-list celebrity but has certainly enjoyed more success than Maggie Grace (Shannon)...Grace did 1 movie that flew under the radar and now she is too good for Lost? doubtful.

i hope the old black lady's hubby dies before she sees him, or maybe they will do the cliche run to each other and BAAAAAM, Charlie gets trigger happy again. Or one of the others will chuck a spear from the woods and SPLAT! the show will not kill anyone key to the show, that would be stupid. lost will probably lose an extra they introduce on the next show

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point, Michelle Rodriguez was orobably paid a lot to come into the show once last season and now be in it this season. She is looking to be a replacement for someone. Also, Sawyer needs a lady and she would be good for it. They are already foreshadowing this. Michelle is very expensive compared to the rest of the cast, but Shannon's price rises the most just after a big movie comes out. Why pay two big prices instead of one? I'm sure the acrors behind Jack, Hurley, almost everyone, etc. price also rose this season.