Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Default NCAAB 12/4/05

22-18-1 ytd

Miami Ohio/Central Michigan u120 -105
Missed out on a couple of points, hopefully this one goes way under like last time and it doesn't matter.
Old 12-04-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: NCAAB 12/4/05

Youngstown State +8.5 -106
Two crappy teams playing eachother, I'll take the generous points along with the team that's in better ATS form, which also has a new coach who's a winner. This is a very winnable game for Youngstown State so they should come to play, plus Quin Humphrey (Youngston St. guard and one of their good players) plays against his younger brother on Marshall.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:30 PM

I'm taking Gonzaga +7 and +250.

Washington hasn't played anyone decent while Gonzaga has proved they can play with the likes of MIch ST, Maryland, and UCONN.

Ken
Old 12-05-2005, 01:05 AM

The sharp side of the Gonzaga-Washington game had to be Washington -7, didn't it?

I realize I post this as Washington leads in the second half (I took Gonzaga), but I didn't know Gonzaga was #7 and Washington #19 until I looked at the halftime score...and Washington is a 7-point favorite at home??? Very fishy...reeks of the public-fading reasons that cause NoChance's system to work.

Just a thought.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The sharp side of the Gonzaga-Washington game had to be Washington -7, didn't it?

I realize I post this as Washington leads in the second half (I took Gonzaga), but I didn't know Gonzaga was #7 and Washington #19 until I looked at the halftime score...and Washington is a 7-point favorite at home??? Very fishy...reeks of the public-fading reasons that cause NoChance's system to work.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "sharp side" most certainly was NOT on Wash -7. Maybe Wash when they were -4, but not Wash -7.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:38 AM

I'm just wondering...how much time do you guys spend watching college basketball?

I do college football in the big 6 conferences almost exclusively, because I can watch almost 2/3 of the games. Am I over-valueing actually watching teams play games?
Old 12-05-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just wondering...how much time do you guys spend watching college basketball?

I do college football in the big 6 conferences almost exclusively, because I can watch almost 2/3 of the games. Am I over-valueing actually watching teams play games?

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to look at every scre from every game everyday. I don't do this for betting. I really love college basketball and when I go to bet I simply look for teams that I remember their scores and how they have been playing letely. I also stick to schools in the northeast and the PAC10 (Fox sports shows alot of pac 10 so i see those teams.).

I feel comfortable betting on this basis.

Ken