Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 10:34 PM

Default Re: New site discovery: Bayou Poker, up to 35% bonus.

[ QUOTE ]
Guys it will be tomorrow before i can get to you questions. Today has simply been one of those days, i want to hit a golf ball thru my computer screen. I wanted to let you know i didnt forget you.

Thanks
Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

hi mike.

what is your position with this site?

thanks
Old 04-28-2005, 11:50 PM

He's the founder of the site. He has several posts on the BW forums on this site subject.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's the founder of the site. He has several posts on the BW forums on this site subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, ty.

hey mr. founder. welcome to 2+2.

you can identify yourself here with each post simply by putting right under your name your title

ex

Mike
Bayou Poker founder (or whatever)

this way we know it is an official response. i think it is encouraged with operators, so win-win because you openly get to participate as a site operator which has great added marketing value. i know it seems trivial to some, but site operators need to announce the affiliation in the signature. like i said tho, it comes with good rewards.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:46 PM

Hey guys, a few things

Im not 150% sure if the Neteller bonus is bottomless, but I believe it is. Unfortunately I am the "pr" part of the founding side rather than a tech guy. I would suggest asking live support and Im sure they can answer it immediately. I honestly forgot to ask support about it. If you dont get an answer ASAP I will find out.

Granny, Im sorry I didnt see your post regarding my name, I will do that from now on

As far as the level increase, it as follows

Right now the only difference in levels is a flat fee bonus of $5, $10, and $15 respectfully to levels 2, 3, and 4. Once the points system issues are squared up, we can add some additional significant increases to the level increase, as well as increased % of sign up bonus.

After finally getting an answer today, it looks like the points system will be in place by the end of May. I am waiting on a date for the DL client. Once the points system is in place we will adjust the level increase accordingly (which will also include increased club cash points).

I will be out until tomorrow night so any additional questions will be addressed then. I think I answered everyone’s questions fo rnow, if not let me know and I will certainly do it.

Thanks
Mike, Co-Founder
BayouPoker.com
Old 04-30-2005, 08:12 PM

I found out for you per that the Neteller has no limit on the 20%. This is per our licensor.

Also, to get bumped up to a level 2, 3, or 4. You request to support would be sent to me and I would likely make the final decision. It would be based on play history, deposit amount, and simply whether you are a nice person. Joking on the last one.

Thanks!
Mike, Co-Founder
Old 05-01-2005, 09:27 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
After finally getting an answer today, it looks like the points system will be in place by the end of May. I am waiting on a date for the DL client. Once the points system is in place we will adjust the level increase accordingly (which will also include increased club cash points).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so by the end of May you will get credit towards the bonus for each hand you play (including preflop folds), but until then only for each hand where you contribute to the pot? Am I right?
Old 05-02-2005, 08:43 AM

hi,

correct. I am unsure of the exact day, but I will send an email to all players notifying them of the change. I will also post on this forum.

Thanks
Mike, CF
Bayou
Old 05-26-2005, 12:29 PM

hi again. how's it going with the bonus update and the site in general?

best wishes,
niklas