Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Jesus lol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think people need to learn to laugh at religion.

[/ QUOTE ]

The jokes need to be funny first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually agreeing with Dynasty on this one
Old 08-26-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying,
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be f'ing serious?!

Old 08-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i like the knock knock jesus lol.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:40 AM

Man, Jesus was an awesome homie back in the day.
Lawl, roffle.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:58 AM

I didn't read this gay-ass thread but the comics were funny and idiot religious types will surely get bent out of shape which makes it even better.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:09 AM

Old 08-27-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dunno where you'll get more, google 'Jesus lol' maybe? I just found the pictures when I was going through my imageshack a/c for the hot chicks thread.

The douchebag comments aren't serious are they? If they are then people need to unclench. Jesus....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid they are serious, people have no sense of humour when it comes to 2000 year old middle eastern myths and legends.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying,
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno whats funnier, your response in general, or the fact that you blaimed the ills of american an an english guy who basicly said "i dont believe in religious beliefs". He posted one sentence, that tells you a lot about how hard he tried to 'shove his views down your throats'.

Religion in general is responsible for the ills of the WORLD! The number one cause of war is religion - people killing other people in the name of their god. ALL terrorism is religious extremism. Christianity has shown itself no better than Islam neither in the past (the crusades) or the present (IRA).

One of the biggest contribuiting factors into Islamic extremism is the Palestinian crisis. This is where some guy wrote a book thousands of years ago saying a bit of land owned historically by the Palestinian people (of which jesus if he existed was one) was promised to them by god. England then [censored] up by creating Israel. Israel now abuses Palestinians with its vast millitary might. Palestinians fight back the only way they know how (btw, i condemn anyone who attacks civilians) and america blocks UN resolutions against Israel. 9/11 happened and this is why no one shed a tear for america in Palestine.

Phill
Old 08-29-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't be f'ing serious?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes I am. Look. This is my serious-face.

Old 08-29-2005, 12:29 AM

WJSIIHP?