Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games

Old 09-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Default UltimatePoints 2-7 SNG trying to get started

Any interest in an UP SNG at UltimateBet? Trying to get one started.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:12 AM

Default Re: UltimatePoints 2-7 SNG trying to get started

Too late for me, but I am game any time. Look for me at the tables. You should be able to figure out my screen name.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:57 AM

No luck tonight. The other player at my table who was interested took off; we never got above 3 people on the list.

We have a couple triple draw tournaments coming up in the next month or so (the weirdpoker event and the RGP open event) but now that it appears 24h has pulled the plug there is no regular event to enter.

Maybe we should have a regular time at which UB point SNGs will be held, or try to set up fairly regular TD tourneys at GamesGrid.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:01 AM

I just started playing UB and somem guy named Chris Richey(sp?) was coming around to all the rooms asking everyone if they would be interesting in starting a 2-7 TD tounrey. I think he said the buy-in would be 5.50 or something and he ws working it out with UB. Ill post here again if I here anything new. Say hi to BrandoJOPKE(me) if you see around at the tables. I AM THE MEGA-GIANT LUCKBOX DERB who is on mega heater everytime he plays these days. I also frequently talk lots of BS so please dont take offense.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just started playing UB and somem guy named Chris Richey(sp?) was coming around to all the rooms asking everyone if they would be interesting in starting a 2-7 TD tounrey. I think he said the buy-in would be 5.50 or something and he ws working it out with UB. Ill post here again if I here anything new. Say hi to BrandoJOPKE(me) if you see around at the tables. I AM THE MEGA-GIANT LUCKBOX DERB who is on mega heater everytime he plays these days. I also frequently talk lots of BS so please dont take offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a chatty SOB mando [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] nice running into you.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:03 AM

Jeez, are there any TD players at UB that aren't 2+2er's? I'm doucy BTW and I don't talk quite as much sh*t as Brando [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Rob
Old 09-18-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, are there any TD players at UB that aren't 2+2er's? I'm doucy BTW and I don't talk quite as much sh*t as Brando [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys killed all the fish. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (And I fear I'm next... bleaurgh)

It's an interesting game to play with good players, but when you get tough(ish) games even at .5/1 and .25/.50, something is up.

-K
Old 09-18-2005, 04:47 PM

Part of the problem is that for some reason the midrange games haven't been running much the last week or so, and several of us who usually play in them have been dropping in on the 1/2 instead.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:33 PM

One good thing about the small player pool is you get to know the regulars really quickly. The regulars were exited to see me, first time playing TDL for real money, only to be disappointed to see that I know what I am doing, at least to a point.

A regular told me that there are about 20 regulars there. The game is a fun break from the limit hold'em grind, that's for sure.