Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Re: Considerations in opening a 2nd acct (for my \"wife\") at a Party sk

I have this set up at Empire too. Separate NT, Bank Account, the works. It won't work any other way. If you really want to use the same NT, try an overhead reduction account at Eurobet. My wife and I also have accounts there sharing NT.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:02 AM

Default Re: Considerations in opening a 2nd acct (for my \"wife\") at a Party skin

Your wife has to be a real person as they will at some point want to talk to her to ensure she is real, esecially if your using the same computer. Just because you transfer your money in and can play and see your "overlay" being tracked doesn't mean your in the clear, second you try to cash out, *bam* locked account.

It's beneficial to keep a log somewhere with all the account details and a history of any transfers you make so your wife can at least hold up a conversation if they call her when your not home.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Considerations in opening a 2nd acct (for my \"wife\") at a Party sk

Gnomers suck. That is all.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Today, my wife opened a new acct at Empire (where I have long enjoyed playing w/ no 3rd party aggreements concerning my...overhead). My wife, however, does have an agreement with a 3rd party that makes her potential earnings about 25% greater than mine (coincidentally, we are equally skilled players). Therefore, it is very important not to upset the Empire through our close relationship. She would prefer not to open new checking and neteller accts to remove her winnings. So, Is there any problem with perpetually transferring money from her acct to my acct (for which there is a neteller exit)? Can anybody else with a "wife" or close "friend" comment on my strategy and point out any problems they anticipate? Thank you, from both of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Your strategy sucks, it's breaking the terms and conditions, will cause them to end stuff like bonuses doe to asses like you, and I just notifed Empire so they'll cancel both accounts.

BOOM!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Considerations in opening a 2nd acct (for my \"wife\") at a Party skin

Dude, just set up an account at Eurobet, then you don't have to invent a wife for yourself.
Old 09-27-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gnomers suck. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

before you make assumptions about people, my "wife" has an account and I am certainly not a gnomer. I think he was interested in the "other" benifit.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:01 PM

My wife has an account at a skin and we share the same Neteller account. We play on the same computer. We've never had any problem.

If you are simply creating another account for yourself, the only issue is winning a satellite to a live event. Your wife will have to play it. So start teaching her poker...
Old 09-27-2005, 12:03 PM

I havent read the replies, so maybe this gets covered.

I have done this in the past. Empire never said anything. Neteller however was a GIANT pain in the ass. Anytime I transfered funds from my "girlfriends" account to mine. BAM! accounts closed, and then I had to actually have this chick call and give her info and [censored]. They never seemed to grasp the idea that she was my girlfriend and we "lived together". pain in the ass. So make sure you "wife" is really a real person that can talk on th ephone and [censored]. Also, if you really do have a wife, get her to open a new checking account instead of transfering between you two, why pay netellers juice? Or maybe its possible to have 2 diff neteller accounts go to the same bank account, dunno about that.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:17 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Sure. Your strategy sucks, it's breaking the terms and conditions, will cause them to end stuff like bonuses doe to asses like you, and I just notifed Empire so they'll cancel both accounts.

BOOM!

[/ QUOTE ]

They're giving away deer now?!?

-Mike
Old 09-27-2005, 01:24 PM

Did the same thing at UB and they won't let you transfer money out of your account into your neteller account if you transferred funds from your "wife's" account. They made me fax picture id of both of us (which was eventually no problem for my actual wife after a long explanation) in order for her to be able to transfer funds from her account into my netteller.

good luck