Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: Good places to \"hang out\" with chicks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]I have another friend who suggested the same thing, problem is...I am pretty bad at pool. Luckily there is a billiards room in my new apartment so I have been practicing lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you have problems with women. You have to be good at pool to go to a pool hall with her? Jesus loosen up. Make some terrible shots and laugh about it.

In short, you are not very confident if you don't feel like you can go play pool with a girl even though you are terrible. Girls will all sense this = You don't get any.

[/ QUOTE ]good point. once I went bowling with a girl who kicked my ass and I just made fun of myself the entire time, and it worked to my advantage actually. I suppose I can lighten up about the pool thing. This different girl is seriously a 9 or a 10 (she could be a model, I would eat her after I [censored] her), so I kinda want to impress her.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]I have another friend who suggested the same thing, problem is...I am pretty bad at pool. Luckily there is a billiards room in my new apartment so I have been practicing lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you have problems with women. You have to be good at pool to go to a pool hall with her? Jesus loosen up. Make some terrible shots and laugh about it.

In short, you are not very confident if you don't feel like you can go play pool with a girl even though you are terrible. Girls will all sense this = You don't get any.

[/ QUOTE ]good point. once I went bowling with a girl who kicked my ass and I just made fun of myself the entire time, and it worked to my advantage actually. I suppose I can lighten up about the pool thing. This different girl is seriously a 9 or a 10 (she could be a model, I would eat her after I [censored] her), so I kinda want to impress her.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you put 9's or 10's on a pedestal above a normal girl and it prevents you from having some genuine fun with them because you are trying to impress them you are going to stumble over all the same problems that every other guy has with getting a 9 or 10. But you have to realize this for yourself, usually through failure. Good luck impressing her.

I'm sure you'd do better if you just sucked at pool and went with a great attitude and no pressure to actually be good. I can see you trying to impress her, missing an easy shot, and going off on yourself about how you def should have made that one. Oh yeah that will get her going.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you put 9's or 10's on a pedestal above a normal girl and it prevents you from having some genuine fun with them because you are trying to impress them you are going to stumble over all the same problems that every other guy has with getting a 9 or 10. But you have to realize this for yourself, usually through failure. Good luck impressing her.

I'm sure you'd do better if you just sucked at pool and went with a great attitude and no pressure to actually be good. I can see you trying to impress her, missing an easy shot, and going off on yourself about how you def should have made that one. Oh yeah that will get her going.

[/ QUOTE ]don't worry I don't have her on a pedestal. I dropped neghits and I am playing the situation very cool. But that is exactly why I wouldn't want to play pool with her, because I know I will miss shots and criticize myself naturally.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming more than likely she probobly also isnt any good, this would be much better that you suck. it's so much more fun on a pool/bowling/putput date if you both suck, because your competing hard but neither are really doing anything.

and to the guy who was talking about the greenhouse place, im curious, where are you from?
Old 10-01-2005, 06:09 PM

Where is the St. Paul Conservatory? Is it part of como park on Lexington?
Old 10-01-2005, 08:18 PM

yes - right to the east of the Como Park zoo - RB
Old 10-01-2005, 09:11 PM

dont do mini golf, she'll think you're gay. (or maybe just me)

coffee or a drink really are the two most common, and best. They're most common for a reason.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont do mini golf, she'll think you're gay. (or maybe just me)

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. this is what I suggested to her the first time we were gonna hang out, because there is a 9 hole course in the courtyard of my complex (not kidding, this place rulz). She said she didn't like golf, then I made fun of her for calling it golf.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:04 PM

We are all very proud of you
Old 10-01-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are all very proud of you

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you've waited for OOT to say that to you for coming up with "pounding it like a hammer". No one's about to. Get over it.