Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.23 Released - Omaha/Crypto Support!

I am using version .23 and I have also downloaded the latest PT patch.

I will send you the log file. It is a new file, but it just shows a table I was playing on yesterday. The other table HHF's are in the CoralEurobetPoker directory, but they are not anywhere in the log file. None of the tables have shown stats since I updated Eurobet.

Dave S
Old 07-12-2005, 02:18 PM

I am also having the same issue with the .23 patch and using postgreSQL PT. Identical to the situation that XxGodJrxX describes. Seems to only be an issue when using the postgreSQL database. When I switch back to using an Acess DB, the problem does not exist.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:46 PM

Support for UB anytime in the near future?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am also having the same issue with the .23 patch and using postgreSQL PT. Identical to the situation that XxGodJrxX describes. Seems to only be an issue when using the postgreSQL database. When I switch back to using an Acess DB, the problem does not exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send me two log files. One with PA Hud using your Access DB and working, and one with PA Hud using your PostgreSQL DB and not working.

Is there anything different or unique about your PostgreSQL setup?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Support for UB anytime in the near future?

[/ QUOTE ]

UB support is coming, but it may be a couple months down the road. It really depends on how fast I implement and debug the other features I want to add first.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:47 PM

Will send these this evening. Nothing unusual about my PT/PostgreSQL setup. Followed the basic setup instructions from PT exactly.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Not updating observed tables using Postgre DB

After doing more testing, I can only duplicate this problem while observing a table (if sitting at the table, it works fine). See below. I will email you the log files.

POSTGRE TEST
Open Empire Poker
Open PokerAce
Open PokerTracker (default DB set to Postgre)
Open Table (observe Only)

Result: Stats show upon opening of table for any player already present in DB -- but do not update further as play progresses. Players not previously in DB never update to show stats. If I then sit down to play after observing several hands, they begin to update correctly

Log: See log file PAHUD-Postgres-11214.txt In this log file, I observed several hands before sitting down ("buitchy" and "Chodu_99" had stats displayed, but these did not update through observed hands). Then I sat down beginning with hand #2353267524 and player stats began to update.

ACCESS TEST
Open Empire Poker
Open PokerAce
Open PokerTracker (default DB set to Acess)
Open Table (observe Only)

Result: Stats work correctly
Log: See log file PAHUD-Access-11321.txt
Old 07-12-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Not updating observed tables using Postgre DB

Make sure when importing hands into your PostgreSQL that it's actually importing observed hands into the same database. Click on "Configure Import of Observed Hands" and make sure it's importing to your PostgreSQL database.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:36 PM

I have another feature request. It would be nice if we had more options when setting color ranges. Specifically, I would love to be able to use more than just the range of the stat itself to determine what color it should be. I like to set the required hands low so that I can get a decent picture of the table stats quickly and so that I can get a very broad idea of what type of player each person might be. Obviously, not having very many hands limits the usefulness of the individuals' data. I would love to be able to adjust colors based on number of hands so that I could have the colors become brighter for players for which I have more data. For instance, less than 20 hands could be the same colors, but very dark so they don't stand out. 20-50 could be intermediate. 50 hands and up could be the normal color. It would also be nice for some stats if I could use the number of actions used to calculate these numbers to determine what color to make them. For example, I can get an idea of AF in X hands for a loose player, but a tighter player's numbers might be skewed since they haven't seen as many flops, turns, and rivers in the same number of hands. That's not too big of a deal though. If I could use # of hands as one of the criteria, I would be satisfied with that.

One other idea is to ignore players who are sitting out when calculating table stats. Is this done currently? I haven't checked, so maybe it is.

Thanks again for this app!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:48 PM

This isn't a bad idea. What if I add a dropdown box near the Color Ranges that lets you choose what the range is for? It would have "Stat Value" and "Number of Hands." What else would be useful?

Anyone else have any thoughts regarding this?