Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Absolute updates

Some of these new updates seem to have snuck by me, but I've noticed some nice things and I'm not sure how long they've been there. Thought I'd share the info as you guys might not have noticed either.

1. It seems hand histories are now stored on the computer. Check it out! Haven't set up poker tracker to grab 'em yet, but it looks like all should work out wonderfully.

2. Though I haven't heard any color scheme complaints for awhile (maybe folks are justing getting used to things), I found this new link on Absolute's homepage http://www.absolutepoker.com/tableSkins/main.asp

3. And yes, 6 tables kicks arse

4. But where the hell did the snack bar go? I needs me booze!

Cheers,
RainDog
Old 11-28-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Absolute updates

most of us aready know about this. Also, the 6table thing, u cant really find 6tables of a given limit, and unless u play short the games are not to hot, usually.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:50 AM

You can play 6 tables there now? NICE!
Old 11-28-2005, 02:56 AM

I've had a bunch of problems with disconnections the last week or so and support won't answer my emails. I cashed out and will not play there. There's no reason to play somewhere that treats me like crap.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's no reason to play somewhere that treats me like crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2005, 04:10 AM

I wouldn't play somewhere that treats me like crap either. Personaly, I've never had a problem with support at absolute. And now they've got that forum where you can mention problems. I used to have a hell of a time with disconnects, but have been running fine for awhile now.

And yeah Siccjay, 6 tables of a given limit isn't always possible, but I like to open one or two higher limit games to focus on and then grind out the lower limits with the other tables. I play 6-max for the most part and the games vary from rock gardens to fish heaven. Just gotta choose games wisely I suppose. I'd say the tables are definetly tougher to beat than bigger sites, however with the never ending bonii and rakeback I tend to do marginally better at Absolute. I still bonus whore around the block to mix it up occasionally.

Just my two cents
Raindog