Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Biography about your life (okay I lied, I started another topic)

I mentioned this in another thread, but is your life TRULY interesting enough to make a biography about. I personally don't think mine is. I had no real tragedy, minimal drug use, I work for a poker affiliate, i was a good thief as a teenager (never personal property), I can write some lyrics, I only have been to jail 3 times, i am married and just about to be a dad. Crap, Disney could almost make a movie about my life. And even then it would suck.

craig

p.s. This doesn't mean I am not happy with my life. I am. I promise.

p.p.s. When you slit your writst do you go side to side or straight up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ?

craig

Wait, I might be able to add something. I came up with an idea for Nazi trading cards when I was in Sunday School (at 15...why my parents made me go after my bar mitzvah i have no idea). Not because I am sympathetic with the Nazis, but because I think a 1938 Goebbels would be worth a lot now. My Sunday school teacher didn't think that was funny. She made me leave the class room and then next week asked me to apologize for saying that the Goebbels card would be worth anything. I was stoned and told the class I was sorry and that the Himmler one would be worth more. I was told not to come back.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Biography about your life (okay I lied, I started another topic)

Dominics would be the only one I'd wanna see out of the people on OOT. But who the hell knows?

Mine definitely wouldn't be worth it, and anyway, they couldn't afford Brad Pitt.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dominics would be the only one I'd wanna see out of the people on OOT. But who the hell knows?

Mine definitely wouldn't be worth it, and anyway, they couldn't afford Brad Pitt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Patricks would be pretty cool.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:56 AM

I could definately have a nice broken heart/descent into suicidal depression story that ends with me in the loony bin for about three days.

Otherwise if it was a biography, it'd try to be a comedy, methinks...LOL

RB
Old 11-25-2005, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I could definately have a nice broken heart/descent into suicidal depression story that ends with me in the loony bin for about three days.

Otherwise if it was a biography, it'd try to be a comedy, methinks...LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the loony bin for 3 days? Because you off yourself or because they ask you to leave since you don't like Ryan Adams' newer stuff?

craig
Old 11-25-2005, 11:59 AM

Mine would be okay I think. Sort of a globe spanning variant of 100 Blows. I grew up in embassies, consulates and boarding schools in Europe and SE Asia and I wasn't exactly a model child. My life got super boring after I turned 16 though.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine would be okay I think. Sort of a globe spanning variant of 100 Blows. I grew up in embassies, consulates and boarding schools in Europe and SE Asia and I wasn't exactly a model child. My life got super boring after I turned 16 though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could make it biographical until you are 16 and then decide that dictatorships are much better and show your rise and fall as dictator of Montana (or any other state you fly over).

craig
Old 11-25-2005, 12:04 PM

suicidal depression - I was under a suicide watch - tragic broken heart story compounded by alcohol, no job, and a whole host of genetic depression factors.

You're dead on though - everything after Ryan's Heartbreaker has sucked.

RB
Old 11-25-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
suicidal depression - I was under a suicide watch - tragic broken heart story compounded by alcohol, no job, and a whole host of genetic depression factors.

You're dead on though - everything after Ryan's Heartbreaker has sucked.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with that story line (for a movie) is that you have to come real "close" to being on top and then self destruct. Like, you were close to finding the cure for webbed feet, but you could never come to grips with your compulsive 900 number dialing.

craig
Old 11-25-2005, 05:46 PM

The biggest concerns in my life are getting into med school, and trying to get laid. With a little creative writing, this could be a TV show.