Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Herbally Induced Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Seriously. Excercise and good diet is the best way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I run 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week and lift upper body 2 times using the Body For Life weight routine. Im going to weight watchers to fix my diet. I just want faster results. Im taking trimspa 32X which is mainly to reduce hunger cravings but the Hoodia is also supposed to make you more aggressive when working out. I think it also makes you more aggressive period.

I took the night off after my tiltorama and I feel much better now. I also stopped taking my evening dose since I only play at night.

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really good that you work out. For most people running a couple of times a week is enough to get/stay in shape. Have you been running like that for long? If not, then keep at it for a while and probably the pounds will slowly decrease. If yes, well then I say good job! But you are guy who has to worker harder to get in shape.

I don't know anything about dieting drugs, but I feel pretty confident that they are bad for you.

Your main problem seems to be the food you're eating (hunger cravings).

Try eating more good foods that will keep you full.
Try eating smaller portions regularily. That way you won't get as much cravings.
Try eating a vegetable before you start your other (calorie dense) food.
... these are just some tips from the tip of my head.

At http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13 you really have everything you need to know about good diet. Just make it your start-up page for your internet browser. And browse it for a few months just like you do 2+2. You'll learn a ton. You don't need weight watchers for learning about diet. If you need them for motivation then that's a whole other thing.

EDIT: You're already doing the hardest part of getting in shape, running. Diet is easy.

EDIT: Check out http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=21113 . Especially the shopping list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the links. Im going to check it out right now. I just pretty much let myself go for too long without running or worrying about my diet. In college I was really dilligent about it and once I went to grad school I started become less disciplined. My mode has been to gain 25 lbs and lose it repeatedly.

I decided to do weight watchers to get my diet back under control. I just need to regain my past discipline. I think hitting this website once a day may help keep me focused on my goals.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 09-28-2005, 03:40 PM

Just my 2cents. Check out www.fitrex.com It's friggin awesome. I signed up there about a year ago (it's free and there's no spam or junkmail). You basically choose what kind of workout you want (and there's a ton of them) then how many days you want to do it per week. You take a quick fitness test and then it sets up a 12 week routine for you with printable sheets and everything. Its fully customizeable and theres even video clips if you aren't familiar with the exercises. Check it out, it's awesome.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:14 PM

Always check with an herbalist before taking something...in particular a Chinese Medicine Herbalist...if you believe in the stuff of course.
They will tell you what herbs will affect you in certain ways.