Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I have trouble seeing the cards as easily as at party. There's probably card mods available but I'm not sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

One reason for this, and probably the main reason, which I wrote to Stars about, is that the cards are smaller in physical size compared to the cards at Party Poker for example. Compare them side by side and you'll see.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do have to click on a button more than once sometimes though and it is kind of annoying...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is like this because the last window where you performed some type of action is the only "active" window. When you want to act on another table you must click that window once to "activate" it and then you can perform your action. I assume this is intentional maybe to protect people from misclicking if they are multitabling with overlap. I dunno really...

[/ QUOTE ]

the window not being in focus is not the case.

i even used tweak ui "autofocus on hover" feature when playing on stars in an attempt to expedite focusing and to no avail.

and even without using this feature, and doing it manually, (clicking on the window, and then on the button,) it's still a hit and miss affair AT BEST.

we can agree on the fact that it is, at the very least, annoying. however, i personally find it to really be a giant pita.

like i said earlier, i agree that stars has good customer service. but as i, and timer, also have said, this problem alone, especially when one multitables, makes it difficult and distracting to play on the site.

try multi-tabling at stars sometime, especially while also playing at other sites that have focus-stealing windows, (ala bodog, ub, etc.) you'll be a card carrying member of masochists anonymous by the time you're done.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:40 PM

i still haven't been paid for Nov from party. is there any way that bonus could be subtracted from my Nov MGR?