Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2005, 07:56 AM

Default OT: This is obvious right?

As it's been about a year since i started playing online. Tables that I once thought were tough are now seeming so terribly bad that im dsgusted I play at them. I have a small bankroll because I regularly take out money I need to life the life im acustomed to in college. This has me playing mostly 5 dollar sngs. Im not trying to sound cocky but i truly feel like every player but a few are just terrible. Once someone was berrating a player for following a flush and everyone was telling him to shut up and I chimed in explaining the pot odds weren't right for the player to be calling down to the river with just a flush draw. Then about 3 people stated they hate when people say numbers just to sound smart and started joking that I probably read a poker book or something. Am I wrong or is that the most retarted outlook on poker ever. Who wouldn't read a book if they had the chance. The main point is also would it be more profitable for me just to move up a level where the players understand more and wont hand out so many bad beats and make moves I cant understand?