Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Staying Awake Pills

If you can get your hands on Aderall, it's a must. If not, get some NoDoz or Ginseng pills. Preferably NoDoz. I am the king of procastinating and I take all 3 on a regular basis. Good luck w/ it.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:14 PM

That's like 6 pages and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:32 PM

Hmmm, thats the first time I heard of Adderall. Sounds really interesting, but how would you get ahold of some? Its not exactly over the counter.

Anyway, you could just goto your local drugstore and get caffeine pills. Majority of the caffeine pills come in 200mg though, so its probably best to take half twice as often then just taking one at a time.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's like 10-12 pages double spaced and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't started researching yet either. and yet i'm still posting on 2p2 right now...
Old 11-28-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's like 10-12 pages double spaced and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't started researching yet either. and yet i'm still posting on 2p2 right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. 250 words per page. Oh well, you're still a slacker. When I was in college and in situations like this I took the, "If it's going to be painful I'd prefer quick pain" approach and wait until there were 12 hours left.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2005, 03:23 PM

you probably don't have time to order but for the future i suggest asenlix or what in baseball is known as "greenies" and "beans." just order them from mexico cause they are illegal here and aren't over there, they are an amphetamine and will do the trick.

btw dirty, the MLB is about to impelement them as a part of the banned substances. i was going to start a thread in the sporting forum about how i thought it would have a bigger impact than steriods since more people take greenies than do steriods but i figured it wouldn't spark up enough discussion.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you probably don't have time to order but for the future i suggest asenlix or what in baseball is known as "greenies" and "beans." just order them from mexico cause they are illegal here and aren't over there, they are an amphetamine and will do the trick.

btw dirty, the MLB is about to impelement them as a part of the banned substances. i was going to start a thread in the sporting forum about how i thought it would have a bigger impact than steriods since more people take greenies than do steriods but i figured it wouldn't spark up enough discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't want that [censored] in me. i know i've got starting AAA 2nd baseman quality in me, i just haven't tried out yet.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i don't want that [censored] in me. i know i've got starting AAA 2nd baseman quality in me, i just haven't tried out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's for weight loss, no different than stacker or any of the other crap that is mentioned in this thread. maybe the only difference is that it is a true grade of quality and not some cheap convenient store junk that you would be shoveling into your system. take it and try out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].