Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Re: Well Played

[ QUOTE ]
If he turns down the deal over "stolen blind", he's officially my fav. online player of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah - i understand why he went with the deal but incha did [censored] him over with that blind steal while calling for a pause. i was really hoping he'd say "[censored] you, no deal".

from the beginning, he should have asked for a chip chop based on chips BEFORE that last hand ... incha is asking for a pause WHILE stealing.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:47 AM

At least incha made it look realistic. The hand before the online bookie blatantly moved in...
Old 11-28-2005, 01:48 AM

llollll Magic is a hustler
Old 11-28-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* STARS 700K

What the.. how did 3 handed finish so quickly? I shut it off to play a S&G and they're already done?
Old 11-28-2005, 01:53 AM

guess they alerady got their payday so didn't care that much.

AK beat AJ then 66 beat KQ
Old 11-28-2005, 01:54 AM

magic pushes AJs into William's AK, then the next hand (?) William's 66 hold up against incha's KQ. Not sure about the action on that one though. What is this, a WSOP ME HU match?
Old 11-28-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he turns down the deal over "stolen blind", he's officially my fav. online player of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah - i understand why he went with the deal but incha did [censored] him over with that blind steal while calling for a pause. i was really hoping he'd say "[censored] you, no deal".

from the beginning, he should have asked for a chip chop based on chips BEFORE that last hand ... incha is asking for a pause WHILE stealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were all calling for a pause and it just so happened that it fell right after majic's big blind. Someone is going to lose the hand right before the break. I didn't have much sympathy for majic's hustling lol.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:05 AM

Default Last hand before the break

As was said here, somebody has to lose the last hand before the pause starts. It's a poker hand. People are allowed to raise, re-raise, fold, all that stuff.

It's not astonishing when, three-handed, somebody raises and wins the blinds.

Best regards,
Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager
Old 11-28-2005, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were all calling for a pause and it just so happened that it fell right after majic's big blind. Someone is going to lose the hand right before the break. I didn't have much sympathy for majic's hustling lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

from what i've done/seen regarding FT deal-making, the whole table usually "sits out" while waiting for a mod to show up and the blinds just keep getting folded to the big blind to keep everyone even/prevent someone from taking advantage ... i think majic had a legitimate gripe.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Last hand before the break

[ QUOTE ]
As was said here, somebody has to lose the last hand before the pause starts. It's a poker hand. People are allowed to raise, re-raise, fold, all that stuff.

It's not astonishing when, three-handed, somebody raises and wins the blinds.

Best regards,
Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

[/ QUOTE ]

understood and i never claimed to be astonished - like i said, people *usually* sit out and fold around to the BB to prevent someone taking advantage.

i'm not saying incha did anything "illegal" and obviously, majic could have rejected the deal if he felt that strongly about it.