Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 10:08 PM

Default The Crazy Canucks are coming....yawn

Just wanted to let you fine poker playing degenerates know that three buddies and I are coming to town this Friday through Tuesday, two of us are at MGM and two tightwads are at the Trop.

Only three of us play poker, me and the two guys at the Trop. Trop boys will be playing in B&M for the first time(first time in Vegas for both), one is an online player and the other has only played in home games. So for ease of identification and for future posts in a trip report, I shall identify them as follows; Online player is Brown Gus (he's Pakistani and shaves his head) and the other guy, home game guy, is Junior Jesus Senior (his hair is half as long a Ferguson's but he's a few years older). We are going to play serious poker, mega hours.

We have a bit of a dilemma in that they want to take a shot at some NL but mostly play LL ($4-8 max) and I want to play some $8-16 and $15-30 with Dominic and listen to his stories. So our plan Friday is to play in some loosey-goosey game at Excalibur(or Luxor) and if things go well, twist their arms and head to the Bellagio or Wynn later so they can play $4-8 and I can scope things a little higer.

If that works we will likely play Saturday at Bellgio or Wynn, all afternoon and all night. We hope to make a few stops and "sup bro" Photoc, Al Capone, MisterKing, Chicago Troy and other like-minded sickos.

For those of you looking to take advantage of me and the newbies, the descriptions above should help. I will be wearing a black fleece or a black and grey one with "Canada" on the back. Drop by and annouce yourself, or join us at the table, take our rolls and thank us profusely.

Let the games begin.