Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-25-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone found a way to get rid of the blackjack and sidebet icons? I thought I deleted the right files but now I am not allowed on any tables but it tells me to reinstall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the same message, kinda sucks.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone found a way to get rid of the blackjack and sidebet icons? I thought I deleted the right files but now I am not allowed on any tables but it tells me to reinstall.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess Party feels we need these things, despite going to lengths to remove them.

Mike, why not have sidebets and blackjack be removable via the options menu? There are lots of players that simply won't play them but hate to accidentally click the icons while multitabling.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah the layout looks great and all but I'm not going to 6 table the BBJP tables until I get stats. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a PA Hud layout for full table at the smallest setting almost ready to release. Give me about 10 more minutes to perfect it

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to the topic where the layout is
Old 11-25-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess Party feels we need these things, despite going to lengths to remove them.

Mike, why not have sidebets and blackjack be removable via the options menu? There are lots of players that simply won't play them but hate to accidentally click the icons while multitabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not aware of anything that was intentionally done that would be causing this message.
If you can email me a little better description of exactly what the problem is, and what you are seeing, I will find out if there is a fix before this client goes out.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:12 PM

I just played an hour with the software...It need work for sure! By the way, I think its rigged cuz I flopped Quads twice in an hour, plus I was getting monster starting hands..I think its the way party pays me back for testing the software...lmao...anyways, if someone tells me how to post a pic I will, I have the screenshot saved in PAINT
Old 11-25-2005, 07:13 PM

i made a screenshot already

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1410/untitled0aq.jpg
Old 11-25-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't delete them, but I just opened them up in photoshop and painted over them the same color as my table. Can't get rid of the links, but at least I got rid of the way they look.

I haven't tried it, but I wonder if resizing them very small would work?
Old 11-25-2005, 07:14 PM

Lee Jones is probably on the phone with the PS programming team right now.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am not aware of anything that was intentionally done that would be causing this message.
If you can email me a little better description of exactly what the problem is, and what you are seeing, I will find out if there is a fix before this client goes out.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2ers have deleted the following files from the Images directory to avoid having BJ and sidebet icons while playing:

lobby_bj_button.jpg
sidebetbg.jpg
sidebetclose.bmp
sidebetclosebet.bmp
sidebetopen.bmp
sidebetopenbet.bmp
sidebetupdateprocess.jpg
table_bj_button.jpg

But when removing them with the beta software, you can't enter tables but recieve the message that files are missing and you have to reinstall.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can't delete them, but I just opened them up in photoshop and painted over them the same color as my table. Can't get rid of the links, but at least I got rid of the way they look.

I haven't tried it, but I wonder if resizing them very small would work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I made them 1x1 pixels in size, but I didn't want to post about it since it would give Partys programmers an idea to check filesize in order to force these useless things on us. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]